Where do you live?

Seeing as this is a new forum, and a few people are having to use new user names, I think we should post where we live so people in the local area can maybe contact each other. So, me first, I live in the city which has two cathedrals :wink:

Is that Liverpool?. I live in a a town that has a castle and National Wallace Monument (as in Braveheart)

Is that Liverpool?. I live in a a town that has a castle and National Wallace Monument (as in Braveheart)

ail72 wrote:

Would that be Stirling?

Turtles Head wrote:

Seeing as this is a new forum, and a few people are having to use new user names, I think we should post where we live so people in the local area can maybe contact each other. So, me first, I live in the city which has two cathedrals :wink:

An you’re from Belfast then :?: :lol:

Yes turtles head you are right. Did you use the internet like I did? This is fun. Give us a clue Verona!

Yes turtles head you are right. Did you use the internet like I did? This is fun. Give us a clue Verona!

JGruhn. You live in Belfast!

I wish mine was as exciting… I live in the home of fibre optic communication. Hahaha, Suz xx

Belfast has 2 cathedrals St Annes & St Peters Armagh has 2 cathedrals both called St Patricks Stroke City aka Derry/Londonderry has 2 cathedrals St Columbs & St Eugenes Oh and I believe Liverpool also has 2 :wink: V

suziethemoaner wrote:

I wish mine was as exciting… I live in the home of fibre optic communication. Hahaha, Suz xx

Harlow?.. I googled it :wink: … I think fibre optic IS VERY exciting, or at least my Engineer Hubby tells me it is :lol:

I live in the city of the anchor Clarexxx

live near the city that is renowned for its marbles but more a case of the Earl who found them rather than where they came from. Hope that is not too cryptic folks - the clue is Scotland Willie

Good game… I live in a town famous for it’s food festival, and Is mentioned in Harry potter, and sherlock Holmes!!

hissingsid wrote:

live near the city that is renowned for its marbles but more a case of the Earl who found them rather than where they came from. Hope that is not too cryptic folks - the clue is Scotland Willie

Elgin :?:

heatheroy wrote:

officially its a replica of the temple of hephestus :lol: xh

PENSHAW Sunderland :?:

jobryz wrote:

Good game… I live in a town famous for it’s food festival, and Is mentioned in Harry potter, and sherlock Holmes!!

Ludlow :?:

Cbear wrote:

I live in the city of the anchor Clarexxx

I’M STUMPED :x Any more clues :wink: V :

Ludlow :?: Nope, but good guess!!!

jobryz wrote:

Ludlow :?:

Nope, but good guess!!! You sound like Bruce Forsyth there :lol: Anymore clues?