What ?

Awwww, what a shame, I was quite enjoying looking to see where we all were amongst the ‘newest’ members. I was getting fond of some of them, gave me something to do, I’ll have to find something else as interesting now, bugger. x

There’s still a couple around, I like the look of qoffzyfhyp, she might be fun at the party.

Mmmm how do you pronounce that Sue? I want to get it right but may struggle after a couple of snowballs!

Snowballs??? Made with snot (aka advocaat)?? See previous discussions viz advocaat!!

I should think pronouncing such names would be easy whilst vomiting.

Sue

Ha ha now you’ve “brought the subject up!”

Gawd, Advocaat in any form is banned, wether mixed, used in other alcohol or used to stick things to walls etc. Any alcohol which is thicker than body fluids is not good, projectile vomit will ensue. Like Sue advises, names & words are pronounced much easier whilst puking, the only thing that is a sure thing after imbibing the drink of Lucifer, use it for hanging wallpaper or a substitute for Domestos. x

Surely every right thinking Foggie knows that qoffzyfhyp is pronounced mgzk¬fiq2k.

I do hope that’s not rude Mr D, aliens don’t like being laughed at. You’ll get us all lasered & probed.

No cause for alarm, because Brexit will see them all deported.

1 Like

Hopefully they will probe & laser the Government, assess them & have them ‘Pipped’ preferably up a certain orifice.

2 Likes

Your not by yourself j, welsh to the core, born & bred.

I am never rude Tracey. Just misunderstood.

Ooooh, apologize Mr D, I hope your not being misunderstood then, (think of the probing).

Oh I am.

That’s definitely misunderstood, they will be warming their probes, if there’s a flash of light, hide.

I’m sorry, ‘right thinking Foggie’?

Who’s that then?

Someone new joined who lost their way while looking for the ‘clever people with MS thread’?

Sue

Yippee! The excess “users” have disappeared! Well done web team, admin and any one else involved.

1 Like