What a day!

The World of our Mothers …oh how I wish we could go back and then I remember no electricity out side toilet ice on the inside of the windows oh yes such a blissfull time I dont think. It drove my mum to an early grave and we complain nowadays by comparison we donnt know we are alive. I tried studying early european jews but got so depressed I gave it up, the wandering preachers had it tough.I aM HERE Lying in bed with my computor watching snooker and I feel sorry for myself I ask you am I for real? Still I got the MS Nurse coming tomorrow do you think she will have a wonder cure in her bag for me?

Hope you feel better soon Hoppity… but on the subject of years ago, I sometimes think how hard life would be with MS! Outside loo! Having to build a coal fire every morning! No microwave! No internet shopping! No phone!

Oh God the list goes on and would be awful.

But get this… in 1972 when my son was born, I was living in a council house in Cambridgeshire… NO hot water, NO bathroom, outside BUCKET toilet that the council emptied once a week… And one bus a week into St. Neots!

I took a newborn baby back there. Well we survived… and I have happy memories of it (BUT wouldn’t want to live like it again!).

Pat x

Methinks you were a pretty young mum Pat! Teresa xx