Wet feet?

Hello all, I was I lying in bed last night and suddenly had a strange feeling that my feet were wet/damp when I rubbed my feet together, but when I touched them with my hand they were dry a little cold but not wet? Is this a symptom? Nicola x

Hi Nicola,

Yes I have this too, legs and feet. I’m not having it all the time.

Ursie x

[quote=“Greenfinch”]

Hi Nicola,

Ursie x

[/quote] Thanks for replying ursine, glad its not just me thought I was going mad!! I also had my old symptom back when I had my first ever relapse a numb tummy. Nicola x

[quote=“marcus17”] [quote=Greenfinch]

Hi Nicola,

Ursie x

[/quote] Thanks for replying ursie,glad its not just me thought I was going mad!! I also had my old symptom back when I had my first ever relapse a numb tummy. Nicola x[/quote]

Hi, I too get this odd sensation. Got it right now actually. i guess it must be caused by damaged nerves and altered feelings. I havent mentioned it to any neuro tho. Have you?

luv Pollx

[quote=“MS43”]

Hi, I too get this odd sensation. Got it right now actually. i guess it must be caused by damaged nerves and altered feelings. I havent mentioned it to any neuro tho. Have you?

luv Pollx

[/quote] Hi poll, yeah it was the strangest sensation I kept asking my husband to feel them lol I’ve never had it before, I’ve got a hospital app in april so will mention it then. Thank you for replying take care Nicola x

Yes I call it ‘hot wet foot’ as usually only get it in one foot at a time.

Yesterday I had ‘cold wet calf’…

Funny thing this MS.

Pat x

numbty is my middle name. I always have a numb something, sometimes it flares up, then it calms down.C’est la vie…

Ursie x

I have had this is a couple of areas of skin before. At the minute one of my fingers feels like it’s wet all of the time. Very annoying and so weird trying to tell someone that doesn’t have MS

sometimes i get the feeling of walking on a wet sponge with right foot…probs started in right leg so i guess it must be nerve damage causing it

Hi Nicola, I don’t get the wet feet, but interested that your first symptom was a numb tummy. My first symptom (unexplained for years) was an itchy tummy, haven’t had it though, since diagnosed. Cheryl:)

hi nicola,

i occasionally get a sensation like cold water trickling down my left leg when i stand up, although i’m always bone dry at the time, i suppose this must be related to your symptom… it’s a funny old condition, isn’t it?

wendy x

Hi

it’s great to know we are all mad together! My feet are either ice cold OR burning hot, when they are cold it ‘feels’ like i’m walking on wet bubble wrap, can you image how that helps my balance?

Have a good day guys and take careM