Went dowstairs for an hour

Not much of a success but got up and showered then sat in the chair for an hour then back to bed for three hours sleep. I did manage to eat my dinner downstairs then back to bed. Awake now coz I nearly fell out of bed

Wide awake now after fighting with the duvet.

Hope everyone is ok hopefully I am on the mend after twelve days in bed.

Don

1 Like

Ah Don you have been having a bad time recently. I hope you’ve turned the corner and will be back with your entertaining stories soon, you have a lot of blogging to catch up with

Best wishes

Jan x

1 Like

Good to hear you’ve turned the corner, Don. Don’t rush your fences though. Soon be looking at some shipping out in the estuary.

1 Like

thanks Jan thanks Kev

1 Like

Hi Don

Good to here you are on the mend. Back to blogging soon.

Not feeling that great myself. Think I have been doing too much with the packing for house move.

Stressing about my cat who is 17 and can’t come with us to the rental house. My eldest daughter is going to look after him but I am still worried about him. He always likes everything just so. He likes a bed to himself and if you open a tin of tuna he has to have his share or he is not happy. Also they have a busy road outside their house.

I am just a stress machine just now.lol!!!

Mags xx

2 Likes

Oh Don,

duvets do take a life of their own don’t they?!

had a fight with mine lately. Last night was a bad night so far think I’ve only managed a couple of hours downstairs today, I’ve got some sort of bug in my stomach, yuk.

Hate the fact that I’m so easily floored. But we’ll be back causing trouble again soon eh?

Polly

xxx

1 Like

Good luck with all that packing Mags your cat will have the time of his life

Polly I am back in bed again today still at least I am awake last week I just slept

Love to all XXX Don

1 Like

Good luck Mags, hope all goes well for you!

Nina x

Hi Polly,

Hope you’ll be feeling much better tomorrow,

Take care,

Nina x

Hi Polly,

Hope you’ll be feeling much better tomorrow,

Take care,

Nina x

Hi Don,

third time lucky…I’ve lost this post twice now!

so sorry you’ve been back in bed, I should think the last 12 days will take some getting over!

thinking of you, take care of yourself,

Nina x

Hi Don,

third time lucky…I’ve lost this post twice now!

so sorry you’ve been back in bed, I should think the last 12 days will take some getting over!

thinking of you, take care of yourself,

Nina x

Rotten to hear you’re still having a rough time Don… I’ve been busy so not been on here for more than te odd few mins here and there.

Hope you feel better soon

Sonia xx

Yah about seven hours today, now can’t sleep my legs feel freezing but Heather says they are hot but wrapped them in a blanket to keep them warm, plus tea and biccies plus painkillers

Sleep tote

X Don

Hope today is good for you Don (((((hugs)))))

Pam x