welcome to the world !!

my beautiful little grandaughter Evie Mae was born at 6.26pm tonight,weighing 7lb 10oz,after a 36 hour labour,for my daughter,i am too ill to go to the hospital so i have to wait for my 1st cuddle,until they come home,cant wait,i feel as though i have been through childbirth myself,i worried the whole 36 hours,so pleased its over with,i might sleep tonight.

jaki xx

Congratulations……are you going to be Granny or Nanny?

xxx

Congrats!!!

That must have been a hard 36 hours for you.

But what an amazing thing to wait for, your first cuddle.

Oh wow!!! Welcome to our world Evie Mae and many congratulations to her adoring nan!!! xx

Welcome to the world Evie May,Im gonna be a great gran this year dont have a definate date yet her dating scan is on 6th Feb i cant wait.

I hope you dont have to wait to long for that first special cuddle.

Barbara.xx

Congratulations. I’m sure all that worry will be worth it when you see her! Cheryl:-)

dont know yet,cant make my mind up lol…so very tired with it all though…cant wait to see her.

Congratulations, what a gorgeous name as well xxx

Thanks so much for all your best wishes,i still cant believe i am a gran lol !!!

jaki xx

Many congratulations Jaki,

I’m sooooooooo pleased and happy for you - it must be lovely to become a gran - I’m still waiting. Hope your daughter and Evie Mae are both doing well.

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Mary

jaki

i love the name! enjoy every second. as u know i have a few months yet to wait for my first grandchild…

ellie x

Bet you cant wait,its worn me out so much,i didnt realise i would be as worried ,lol, trying to calm myself down now,phew !!!

xx

thank you,Deanne,its a cute name isnt it?

jaki xx

i feel as if i have aged 10 years,lol. xx

I felt like i had given birth myself lol… xx

plenty of smiles all round… xx

I think i prefer nan.rather than gran… cant wait for that 1st big cuddle, my daughter said shes scared i will eat her lol…

xx

Hi Jaki,

My grandaughter, Faye, was born by emergency C section just a few weeks ago so I know exactly how you feel.

I haven’t seen her for days now due to the snow and I’m itching to get a cuddle. She has just started to smile and I haven’t seen it yet!!

BTW I’m Grandma Jane (There are great grandparents and step grandparents in the picture so I don’t want any confusion – also I don’t want to get tagged the grandma in the wheelchair!!)

Enjoy

Jane

thanks jane,they are due home later on today,and they are living here,at the moment,they have just bought an house and are doing it up,before they move in,so i will get to see plenty of my little precious bundle,i am one lucky gran…both my parents have died but she has even got a great.great gran on her dads side,i think thats amazzing,just wish my parents were here she would have been their first great grandchild…they would have adored her…cant stop smiling !!

jaki xx

Congratulations ,that’s lovely news.