Weight gain & weight loss

A lot of people are struggling with the problem of excessive weight. I had a similar problem when I was younger. I had excessive weight for the whole of my life, and when I grew up, I understood that it was not healthy for my organism, so I decided to lose all the excess weight and live a healthy body. I started with a healthy nutrition plan and going to the gym, but it was giving too small results, so I started to get to Bethlehem PA Weight Loss Doctors and make consultations so I could get advice from a professional on how I can lose weight.

I purchase those low calorie meals in supermarket(pasta and rice dishes) instead of eating my wife’s lovely meals in the evening and I try to supplement bread with rye breads and bananas etc - have lost abt a stone but I still like my choccie treats - its not easy

1 Like

I always start to eat low calories food for losing weight

1 Like

I have always been the sort that could look at a Mars bar and put a couple of pounds on.

I was poorly with glandular fever and I dropped some weight. Taking advantage of that I now eat only when I am hungry, small portions, don’t restrict any foods and nothing after 6pm. For the main part my weight only fluctuates a couple of pounds either way.

During the second Covid round, I was a bit lax so I did thicken up around the waist. I tried a low carb diet for just 4 weeks and lost the extra weight.

Hi, have you heard of a Christiania Cargo Bike? They can be viewed at the Website of the company and are sold in the UK by London Green Cycles. There are

What is about it? Can you tell us more?

It appears we are surrounded.

" What exactly are bots and how do they work?

There are both good and bad bots on the internet. They are programmes that automatically do tasks - you may have ‘chatted’ to one online. But on social media, some people can use them to pretend to be real people, automatically writing messages or doing other things that normal people do.

If you use lots of bots together, it’s possible to create a buzz around a certain person, issue or topic, so as to push a point of view or agenda. Some people even pay for bots to push their products or posts."
What are ‘bots’ and how can they spread fake news? - BBC Bitesize

1 Like