If it still feels warm and starts swelling or shows signs of streaking you need to go to GP. If you can’t see your GP quickly (same day) then go to A&E.
I am not allergic to wasp stings but had a nasty reaction once when one got stuck in my cardigan sleeve and stung me twice on the wrist. The next morning my hand was swollen and warm. By the afternoon it was throbbing, my fingers were swelling and I had red streaks halfway up my arm. I rang my surgery which was 16 miles away and my GP’s advice was to go straight to A&E as, if the streaks had reached my armpit, the poison would have entered my bloodstream and I would have had blood poisoning.
I had strong antihistimanes and antibiotics for several days and was very drowsy. My fingers were like fat sausages and my hand was like a mini football (and I’m quite a dainty little thing normally). My brothers found it hilarious of course!!
I have been stung since and haven’t reacted but the hospital doctor did say it very much depends on what the wasp has been feeding on. It apparently can make their poison much stronger I am still very nervous around wasps.
I do hope it clears up for you soon. I too hate wasps and agree with your thread title wholeheartedly. <<<>>>