avonex/sting???

Hi all, just done my fri night avonex jab with my autopen, done 43 to date with no probs but tonight as soon as i pressed the button it was like being stung by a wasp and stung up to the 10 count. has anyone had this? regards Tony…

My rebif does this ever since I started taking the highest dose so I will be interested to see if anyone else comes up with suggestions to help with this.

Thats right pat, i was nearly thro the ceiling to lol. my first thought was to pull it out but i just hung on on untill the 10 count, shorter needles thanks for that ill speak with my ms nurse. regards Tony…

What size needles did you get pat?? I am haveing so much pain when injecting. Been doing it for about a year and a half but have lost 4 stone in weight and now it bloody hurts. I am on blue needles at the mo I thought orange were to short? cheers pat any advice is greatfully recieved xx

Hello everyone x

Ok I was put on this from rebif about 2 months ago as rebif caurse me to come out in rash and bruises…

I found this is alot better then rebif as it hurts alot less strangely.

I don’t want to say u are wrong or anything, but are you sure ure nurse showed u the correct place to inject? Maybe anvonex has a bad reaction to your skin :frowning: You should check with ure nurse asap.

When I do it I feel hardly anything.

Oh did you say u are using the Anonex Pen? This is the one I am using.

Hi yea its the pen but upto last week no probs at all, i called my nurse she said maybe i hit a small vein or my leg went into spasm as i injeted, must admit it was not pleasant thoall the best to all. Tony…