Warning...do not link all symptoms to MS

Hi all Without going into some very personal details, I have been ill for a while and just waiving it aside, apportioning it to having MS, therefore it must be MS symptoms. Things came to a head a couple of weeks ago and I ended up in A&E a week ago. In a nutshell, I have a large “mass”. Nothing to do with MS at all…stupid me. Anyway, I just wanted to say, don’t put everything down to the obvious. Check it out…the surgeon I saw told me that it’s too easy for people with chronic health conditions to attribute every ailment to it, sometimes mistakenly. Xx

Crikey Catherine - that sounds scary :frowning:

I hope it’s something easily fixed.

Karen x

Thanks, Karen. Don’t mind admitting…am terrified. Xx

Hello my friend, I agree totallly with you. The same thing has happened to me. I do feel that chronic illness is enough alone, and far too often we cope by managing invisible symptoms day by day, and keep quiet about so many other aches, pains, etc it is a way of coping and staying positive its the only way, but when something else appears we feel guilty overloading those around us and feel it is better ignored!

I give you my best wishes, and if you would like some support through this then please dont hesitate to contact me x

Hi Mrs H, yes I’ve heard stories before of people putting it all down to MS… but so hard isn’t it esp as fatigue is so bad for many of us but also the first sign that something else is wrong!

I really hope you can get this sorted quickly and easily.

Thinking of you,

Pat x

Oh Mrs H, wishing you all the best xxx

I do hope that all will be well soon. Sorry you are having a horrible time. A x

Huge (((((HUGS))))) and lots of positive thoughts coming your way…

Kx

Oh Mrs H, i’m so sorry you’re having a yuk time. All my very best wishes and thoughts go out to you. Everyone on here will be wishing you well. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Catherine,

I really hope that you get it all sorted. You always sound a very positive person, so I am sure you will get through it all. You are in my thoughts.

Moyna xxx

Hi Catherine,

I thought that you were being very quiet. I have been getting pains at the top of my head. I’ll have to get that checked out.

Big hug to you.

Adrian x

Mrs H, a warning to us all.

Huge hug. Jen xx

Crikey that is pretty scary. Hope things get sorted for you and soon. Sending you some hugs (((((. ))))) Linda x

Sending positive vibes, and wishing you well.

XXX

Oh no, how frightening :frowning: Sending best wishes and lots of hugs (marmite and chocolate for when you are better) :slight_smile: Sam xx

Thank you so much, everyone. Very much appreciated. And, Adrian…get it checked out…better safe than… Xx

so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time of it, as though ms isnt enough,hope you get some better news,very soon,i must admit i am really guilty of putting everything down to the ms.

jaki xx

Hi Catherine, Sorry to hear of this new health problem. I hope that you are getting good support and medical care. Just take it day-by-day sweetheart and I hope this is easily fixable! Keep us posted and keep your chin up! Teresa xx

Aah so sorry to hear this news :frowning: keep strong and positive, you know you can be. Please keep us posted as we will be thinking about you and checking in here. You take care and get that husband of yours to take good care of you. Lots of love x

Thats awful,hope you get some good news soon xx julie