Warning...do not link all symptoms to MS

What awful news, I think we are all guilty of putting anything wrong down to ms. I know I do and I hate going to the doctors. Sending you good wishes and hope you get some positive news soon. Anne x.

Sorry to hear that, <>

Tracey x

Thank you all for the kind, caring thoughts and comments. No matter what next, I have a will of iron and am not defeated yet !! Xx

Catherine so sorry to hear your news but I know that you will tackle it head on - why- because you’re a fighter! Sending you love and hugs Karina xx

Thanks. For a minute, last week, I seriously considered just giving up and letting what will be, be. But literally for a minute !! I’ll be damned if I’ve got this far to give up because of some inconvenient “mass”. My head is screwed back on and my backbone is straightened up again. Xx

Totally agree! I’ve found that the health professionals tend to attribute all symptoms to MS, whether they are or not. Probably because it’s easier, cheaper and faster. II know my body better than someone who sees me for 30 minutes twice a year.

Hi guys, Been a while since I’ve posted because my ppms symptoms are mild, but progressively getting worse.

I’ve decided to jump on this thread due to the heading and have a queery.

Recently I’ve had a pain in my left wrist ( only 2/3 times and all my ms relates the left side ) followed by pins and needles and light headed. Did a quick check on line re symptoms and don’t really match up with a heart/stroke problem, so has anybody had theses problems?

John.

PS off out now, but any feedback would be helpful.

Hi Catherine, sorry for my delay in replying to your post.

But i`m really glad to hear how strong minded you are and the mass can go…whatever!

hoping for the best outcome,

luv Polllx

Hi Poll I find out on Friday whether it’s to be urgent surgery or a routine, scheduled op. Apparantly it depends on whether the mass is localised or not. Here’s hoping !!! Either way …bring it on…don’t underestimate the power of an angry, stubborn MrsH !! Xx

Sending you love and best wishes, try to be positive. Steve xx

Please keep us posted Catherine. Fingers crossed for a routine op! As Steve says- be positive! Teresa xx

Thinking of you - am crossing my fingers for the best possible outcome tomorrow

Hope all goes well tomorrow MrsH.

Thinking of you.

Lisa x

Yes, thinking of you and fingers crossed for tomorrow! Keep us posted! Teresa xx

Only just read this post, hope all goes as well as possible tomorrow xxx

Hi Mrs H

Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and thank you so much for the warning.
I really hope the news tomorrow is as positive as it could be for you.

Take care and am sending you lots of tlc.

Shazzie xxx

Best wishes Mrs H. I sincerely hope that they can fix it as easily as possible.

Sending positive thoughts your way,

Boo x

Hi all Firstly, a huge thanks to everyone who sent their best wishes…it is very much appreciated. And now the good, no bloomin fantastic news…after much probing…and trust me it was VERY probing in all the wrong ways…the mass is a very large, bloody, puss filled, infected cyst which has already started to shrink thanks to very heavy duty anti biotics and which us completely harmless other than being painful and the infection making me feel very bloomin ill. The registrar could find no sign of the original rock hard mass which she says is a very good sign and she most definitely had a thorough search for it !! I’m sorry it has taken me til now to post but we have been absolutely elated and kinda got wrapped up in each other !!! It goes without saying that this has been a salutary lesson to me…if I hadn’t just pushed the signs away, putting every ache and pain down to MS, it wouldn’t have become so bad…as a nurse said to me, it’s an infection that’ll kill you if you ignore it, not the MS. Harsh but true. Message taken on board. Xx

Oh thank goodness, that is fantastic news, I’m so pleased. I’d thought about messaging you but didn’t want to push you. Massive sigh of relief all round I think. Thank you for letting us all know, and once again I am SO glad for you!

Fantastic news MrsH!! I’m so pleased for you. Sx