Vitamins

Hi just wondered what vitamins or supplements you all take? I’m a bit baffled by them allx

I just take a daily vitamin and an additional iron supplement. Same ones I took before I got MS.

lts important for us all to keep our vitd3/vitb12 levels up high. Just google vitamin d3 deficiency ms - and vitamin b12 deficiency ms. We also need magnesium as well as the vitd3. MS is auto-immune disease and is closely connected to low vitamin d3 levels.

l find amazon the best place for the keenest price for these vits. l take 10,000ius vitd3 aday [unless the sun is shining enough to get out and sunbathe] 20mins stripped off in hot sun will give you 20.000ius. l take 2,000mcg of vit b12.

But look it up for yourself - its best with this disease to be your own expert as there is not a lot of ‘expertise’ amongst the GP/Neuro’s. They are begining to wake up about vitd3 - but most of us have been aware of its importance for about 7yrs.

Thank you will have a lookx

Hi, I take daily 25 mcg of Vitamin D3 in total, a general multi-vtiamin, a 300mg magnesium supplement, an omega 3 fish oil capsule, 500mg of vitamin C supplement & also 1,000mcg of B12 & 400mcg of folic acid every other day. I don’t know if they do any good and am a bit wary that taking so many vitamins could do me any harm, but from the research I have done online I am staying within safe limits (I hope!) so hopefully they are helping me. PS I got the safe amount limits from the NHS website.