Forum

Vibration plate

Hi everyone. I’ve read alot about these and found a good one second hand on eBay for 60 squid. So it’s here, but what do I do with it? Lol! Just stand on it or what? Been having a little look on you tube and seen loads of different exercises, but not sure. Any advice? Cheers, Suz xx

I am not very adventurous on mine, I am afraid, so not best person to ask. I have made up a little routine which works for me and strengthens my legs and straightens my posture, but it may not be for you. I will be interested to see how people reply to you to get more ideas too. I use mine in front of the tv but have to turn tv volume right up - very noisy it is too.

good luck/hope it works for you. I do feel better for using mine |(£129 approx new 3 or 4 years ago)

Gill

Hi Suz,

I just stood there to begin with making sure to keep your knees soft and encage your mucsles and in time as your legs get stronger you can bend yours knees more that really strenghens your hamstrings and just try different moves that you can feel it working those muscles and to stretch your hamstrings lock your knees back and reach down towards ur toes and you’ll feel a good stretch and as the muscles start to ease out you’ll find your able to stretch more.

There loads of different exercises you can do I bought my own a few years ago but now I’m really lucky I can go to the gym and I use the ones there there’s a big wall chart with all the different exercises you can do.

If I find a copy of it on the web I’ll send you the link.

Mark x

Hi Suz,

Me again the plate I us at the gym Is a lot bigger than the one I have at home its called a power plate but I went onto there web site and they have video’s for all the exercises you can do on it and it explains what the exercises are for here’s a link to the web site I’ll pm it to you as well ihttp://www.powerplate.com/uk/experience-it/video-workoutsn case they remove it.

Mark x

[quote=“GMJ”]

I am not very adventurous on mine, I am afraid, so not best person to ask. I have made up a little routine which works for me and strengthens my legs and straightens my posture, but it may not be for you. I will be interested to see how people reply to you to get more ideas too. I use mine in front of the tv but have to turn tv volume right up - very noisy it is too.

good luck/hope it works for you. I do feel better for using mine |(£129 approx new 3 or 4 years ago)

Gill

[/quote] Thanks Gill :slight_smile: Suz xx

Hi Mark, thank you so much, I shall have a little look and experiment :slight_smile: Suz xx