Treatment- moving country

Hi everyone! I currently live in abroad and I am thinking about moving back home Scotland. I was wondering what other peoples experiences have been with moving country and continuing with treatments. I’m about to start Gilenya while abroad and would really like to continue with it once I’ve moved back to Scotland. Any advice welcome!

Hi and welcome

The only thing I can suggest is get yourself registered with a GP as soon as you’ve moved back to Scotland and referred to a Neurologist & MS nurse so you can continue your treatment. If your current provider could give you a letter detailing all your MS history and medication/treatment up front, so you can present it to your GP as soon as you register that might also be helpful.

Good luck with the move!