This is my first post so thought I would give a quick back story before asking my question -
Last year, I had my first MS episode (Optic neuritis) and following multiple MRIs and a lumbar puncture, I was diagnosed with relapsing remitting MS. Then unfortunate side to my journey (aside from the diagnosis) was that I was pregnant with my first child but sadly lost it at 11 weeks (not MS related to anyone about to embark on the same journey - I’ve been assured that MS does not put a baby at risk).
I need to choose a treatment option, and Ocrevus is my obvious choice but as I want to try again for a baby, this is not a good option. Similarly, Tecfidera would by my second choice but again I would need to come off it to try which isn’t advised. My option (so it seems) is to go for Copoxone while trying, I’m then hoping to switch once (hopefully if) baby is born.
My question is - is anyone else making the same decision or has anyone had a similar journey? I’m keen to talk to someone who has been through it, or can just talk me through it.