Tightness and sicky feeling in the throat and feel nausea!!!

For the last two weeks now I have been feeling sick in the throat my throat feels tight and I feel panic feeling has anyone experienced feeling like this? I’m due to see gp on Thursday not sure if to contact MS nurse? Please advise

Thank you

I’ve no doubt your nurse will ask… could it be anxiety related?x

Hi Mrs Chicca,

Thank you for your advise I manage to see my gp how confirms that it could be too much acid in my tummy… on the Same day my MS nurse called to catch up with me so I mentioned the what my gp said she mentioned that she knows someone else complaining of the same thing!!! but we botha agreed to take the acid tablets and after a week if no change then to call her again. I’m still the same so could be MS related!!!

Hi Mrs Chicca,

Thank you for your advise I manage to see my gp how confirms that it could be too much acid in my tummy… on the Same day my MS nurse called to catch up with me so I mentioned the what my gp said she mentioned that she knows someone else complaining of the same thing!!! but we botha agreed to take the acid tablets and after a week if no change then to call her again. I’m still the same so could be MS related!!!

Hi almost 4 weeks later been informed that it’s sensory MS so on Gabapentin since not feelign the benifit but I’m building the dose and at the moment still on a low dose. So lets see whats stored for me next!!!

Hi almost 4 weeks later been informed that it’s sensory MS so on Gabapentin since not feelign the benifit but I’m building the dose and at the moment still on a low dose. So lets see whats stored for me next!!!