Last night I had an awful experience. At about 1am I woke to find I had a mouthful of bile/undigested food/sick - being disturbed I swallowed it (yuk), and had an awful cough and tickly throat. I took some gaviscon and slept sat up.
I had silent reflux probs last year fo the very first time (no previous history) which my consultant said was not MS related, but it wasn’t as sudden as this!! - It was almost like the fluid in my stomach just drained into mouth after laying down for a while! I have some acid reducing tablets which I’m going to take but my question is do you think it could be related and should I tell my MS nurse?