Thought...

Just thought I’d say hiHow mad is this time of the year?Keep calm guys, don’t sweat the small stuffM

Xmas lunch here today! Caterers coming in with roast turkey and all the trimmings… keep calm keep calm keep calm…

Thanks for nice timely reminder M. Yep don’t sweat the small stuff… like for instance that I think I sent a nearly finished book of 2nd class stamps IN one of my Xmas cards!!!

Ho ho ho…

Pat x

How do you equate the small stuff and the big stuff M? 'cos all my small stuff adds up to one huge stuff! I’m always glad when it’s Christmas evening. Time to glaze over in front of the telly and rejoice that it is over. I don’t mean to sound like Scrooge but MS plus Christmas plus 4 boys equals sleepless nights and lots of work! Have a lovely meal Pat! Teresa xx

Hi Pat, i did send a full book of 12 stamps to a friend in her card last year. i searched everywhere for them. When my friend sent me a card, she thanked me for all those stamps. I didnt have the heart to tell her it was a mistake. i think she took it as a nudge to write more often!

Hope the xmas lunch was good.

luv Pollx

Haha Poll glad I’m not the only one!

But mine only had a couple of stamps left in it… not much of a present! I wonder if the person who receives them will say anything? Lol…

Xmas lunch was yummy. Was lovely to see some of our very poorly residents there. The room was beautifully decorated and even the scheme cat had a saucer of turkey.

I’m so tired now though… but was worth it.

Pat x

Someone wiser than most once said (words to the effect of):

I have learned in life not to sweat the small stuff.

The other thing I learned is: it’s all small stuff.

Often doesn’t feel that way though! Teresa xx

Worse!!! This too will passGet the boys to help, Teresa!