They say change is as good as a rest ๐Ÿ™‚

It really seems to be :+1:

There was a holiday booked for Cornwall for 2 weeks from the 5th September with the missus, our daughter and the in-laws.

The father in law is great but, I can only take the mother in law in small doses so, the plan was for me to stay home with the dog for a nice quiet couple of weeks but, last Monday I had a seizure that put me in hospital for 3 days. My brain esion and demyelination have given me the gift of epilepsy which Iโ€™ve now figured out is triggered by not eating enough and fatigue.

The missus was worried about me being home alone so, me and the dog are spending these 2 weeks at Mums in Reading. Itโ€™s nice to be back on familiar ground for a while and of course, You canโ€™t beat a bit of mumโ€™s home cooking - Iโ€™m feeling much better now :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope youโ€™re all keeping well x

Jon.

2 Likes

Every cloud Jon, if you keep positive you will get through , & if all fails go to bed for pease & :shushing_face: x

1 Like

Thankyou Mazโ€™ :+1:

I spent so many years on the go in my career that, slowing down a bit isnโ€™t coming easy but, I am learning.

Day napping is a bit easier if I can do it with my dog :grin:

Take care mate :slightly_smiling_face: x

Jon.