The sun is shinning

The sun is shinning and I have been watching ‘Spring time on the farm’ what a great programme. Finally something to watch that is cheery and full of life!

I’ve been feeling a bit sorry for myself, how many times do you stumble and think that was bloody lucky? Or you are sitting at the side of the bed thinking everything is such an effort and you can’t be bothered to start another day!

Then you read some of other people’s posts and think you are actually quite lucky. So guys, take care be safe and a bit lucky.

emojis M x

2 Likes

Completely agree with you about everything you said. The sun gladdens the heart and when I think about it I have a lot to be grateful for.

Smile everyone it will help reduce your stress!

Tippy x

Hi there,

Yes, it has been a lovely day and hopefully the better weather is here to stay for a while.

I was watching ‘Springtime on the Farm’ the other night and it was really interesting and it made for great viewing. I really enjoyed it and learnt a few things too. I love being out in the Countryside when I can although that’s not as much as I’d like it to be but I find it very relaxing and there’s so much to see.

As for you feeling sorry for yourself, I think we’ve all been there at some point so don’t beat yourself up about it (as they say) just carry on the best you can.

Take Care

Twinkle Toes x

Hi there,

I’ll have to look out for the show - nice when you feel inspired and a bit lighter, yes it’s crap at times but we’re all here because we want to fight… it’s just a bit of a weak fight at times as PPMS does not like it if you try to just ignore it either I’ve had some real highs and lows, I just try to keep

Yes, the sun was out at times today, luckily this morning when the delivery driver delivered us two cream sofas (from my Dad, so 2nd hand but mint) which were carried in via the back garden - there’s been rain absolutely tipping down at other times.

Yes, take care all and sigh that big sigh of relief when you get those lucky moments - those moments make the rest of it manageable at times

Sonia x

hiya

sun? whats that? raining here all day-again! but then i am in scotland lol!

ellie

The forecast is supposed to be getting warmer this week, we can but hope.

Pam x

Hi, it was the 14th but the sun did shine even in Scotland! Double figures temperature for Thursday - really?

take care guys M x

The sunshine always makes me feel better and the longer nights too. My garden is suddenly alive again and all the birds are singing. I’ve just ordered some vegetables , they come in plugs , they are ready to plant .I’ve ordered tomatoes and French beans and leeks and cauliflower. Michelle and Frazer xx

same here Michelle i love the spring/summer time,i love all the spring flowers.