The new wheelchair.

Hello.

My new wheelchair has arrived:

http://better-products-for-disabled-people.myshopify.com/products/model-d9

It was really expensive but I love it already. It’s robust enough for outside but is easily manoeuvrable indoors. You can’t beat a responsive joystick. “Lovely,” said Jo. “You can come round the supermarket with me now.” (Great.)

Best wishes, Steve.

Congrat’s Steve! It’s really fab!!!

A responsive joystick can make all the difference in life IMHO…

Believe it or not, I think you might find yourself actually enjoying a trip to the supermarket!

Be careful out there…

Pat xx

1 Like

Woo-hoo! (I’m now suffering wheelchair envy!)

Kev

2 Likes

So pleased for you Steve, enjoy your freedom and independence.

Pam x

1 Like

Really pleased for you Steve, being able to get out with the family must be much more enjoyable now. Let us know how you get on with it as I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels that the info might help them make decisions in the future.

Cath x

1 Like

i’m so pleased for you Steve, My power chair was the best thing i got . i aiways hated being pushed, i know that you’ve had a Trampa so you already have plenty of experience driving. it took me a bit to get the hang of it, i’d get stuck in toilets and bash into doors and was so scared of getting stuck in the narrow corridor of the train or not being able to get the turning circle …but as they say practise makes perfect and now when people tell me i’m good… i smugly nod my head! …all you need now is a Frazer

Michelle x

1 Like

That`s great news, Steve!

Hope you have many happy years of showing folk you`re still around.

People often say how good a driver I am in mine…but ask hubby and see the dents in our house and that`s a different story.

Do I care? Nah, not a bit of it!

Enjoy!

pollx

1 Like

I’ve got an invacare tax sp it’s great in and out doors so know how you feel with the freedom, have fun

1 Like

That souls be TDX SP

1 Like