The Moderators

The moderators have come in for some unfair criticism recently.

They and the web team keep this usually a safe and supportive environment for us all.

They deserve our thanks, we may not always play nicely, but we do appreciate the opportunity to do so.

Thank you

Anne

Without the Mods this site would be complete chaos. I take my hat of to them. When you consider they are volunteers and have MS themselves I think it is an even more remarkable job they do on here keeping the Boards free of spam, making sure the T&Cs are abided by and treading that fine line between maintaining freedom of speech whilst preventing villification or bullying from occurring. Not an easy task and one they do with great skill and good humour and in a timely fashion.

Gold medals all round to our awesome Mods and to the Web Team who maintain the technical side of things and who have to arbitate on some very sticky situations on the Boards when things (very occasionally) do get out of hand.

B

All right-minded people can see that the mods do a sterling job, allowing posters the space to share their views without too much interference, staunchly keeping the confidences of anon users, rightly editing things when they go too far and taking more than most would find humanly possible on the chin with dignity and restraint. Anonymous personal attacks are cowardly, vile and clearly against the terms and conditions. I hope the responsible person will receive appropriate punishment.

well done mods!

Is this site moderated then? They must be really good, because I honestly hadn’t noticed.

Absolutely, without the discreet presence of the moderation fairies the boards would be like Wigan town centre on a Saturday night…

I agree - the Mods do a wonderful job at making sure that people can have their say but also toe the line when they need to. Many thanks to them for all they do! Teresa xx

Derek - love you hun.

Liz

Hear hear to complimenting the mods and web team, on their sterling work.

pollxx

Thank you, Mods. Alison

Oh dear, somebody’s got the grumps.

That’s not my experience of the boards

Hope you’re feeling more positive tomorrow, anon

Bye for now all! Feel really tire Rahma XX

Sorry, meat tired x

Oops! Nearly forgot . Thanks XXX

Thank you Moderators, as you can tell the majority of us are very grateful for your presence, watching over us and only intervening when necessary.

Tracey xx

Can a post that I made on Friday that was put in the moderation queue be moderated now please?

I wish I was a glow worm,

A glow worm’s never glum.

"cos how can you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!

[quote=“anu”]# I wish I was a glow worm,
A glow worm’s never glum.

"cos how can you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum![/quote] Roflmao x

Mr Grumpy,

I’ve looked back through every posts that was made on Friday- and all the posts that you personally made- and cannot find anything that’s unpublished.

I may be mistaken. Can you be more specific? Apologies for the inconvenience.

Stewart (admin)

My bad Stewart, it’s been done now.Thanks and sorry.