The LIKE button

Just a gentle reminder gang… we fought quite hard to get a ‘like’ button a few years ago but it’s sadly under-used. It’s an ‘anon’ button so nobody knows it was you, but it’s nice for the person who posted to see it was read and liked. How is everyone today? Lovely and sunny in London… But happy to see it through the window! It’s cold out there… Pat xx :slight_smile:

Can we get a dis-like button too? Just to ballance it out?

Don’t think I could go through ‘The Battle For The Button’ again… Pat xx :wink:

It’s a good feature that you won there and particularly useful when a reply isn’t always necessary (both is ok too).

Splendid day a few miles east and the ducks on the River Lea are showing the first signs of spring activity.

Hi Pat, I was about to send out a search party for you, as i`ve not seen you on el board for a while.

Good to see you here.

I never knew how/when/why to use the like button.

I guess i just click on it, yeh?

luv Pollx

Hi Pat

Sorry I am guilty, will try to remember in future.

Heavy rain on and off here today, not going to help the poor people who have been flooded, we could do with a dry day.

Pam x

[quote=“Boudica”]

Hi Pat, I was about to send out a search party for you, as i`ve not seen you on el board for a while.

Good to see you here.

I never knew how/when/why to use the like button.

I guess i just click on it, yeh?

luv Pollx

[/quote] Hi Poll, yes just click on it hon. My energy levels are so poor these days that I just use this board. Have to restrict myself to what I can do without completely knackering myself… But sometimes take a look on EL esp to see if you are ok. How’s the weather up in Halifax? Raining here now (again). Lots of love Poll, Pat xx :slight_smile:

Fair point. People often forget to use it on Facebook as well.

Hello Pat, I actually had no idea of its existence. Although I’m not a frequent thread starter (is that a threader?), I try to read as much of the PPMS board as possible. Thank you for poiting it out. It’s been mostly sunny in lofty Crowborough today. It only rained when I took the scooter up to the doctor’s! Still it was good to get out of the house-first time in a week! Best wishes, Steve x.

I use it all the time

Sonia x

Me too ! Nina x

I had no idea it was thereI always ‘like’ Pat’s postsM

I think I may have put my ‘like’ in the wrong placeM