My regular LIKE button nag (yes again, but we do have newbies)

Hi gang, I know I know…I do this about once a year but here we go again.

We fought hard for a LIKE button & eventually our lovely tech team heard our cries of woe and gave us a LIKE button.

Unfortunately it is often ignored. I use it all the time and then I have to LIKE my own posts or it looks like mine was the only one that wasn’t LIKED!

It’s an anonymous button so no one will know it was you who clicked LIKE.

But it’s nice for people to see their post was LIKED…and it’s handy if you don’t want to comment but just want to show you LIKED what your read.

So please please please peeps use the LIKE button.

I’ll shut up now. Until next year.

Thank you,

Pat the Nag xx

18 Likes

Well said Pat and a timely reminder. Will try to remember to do this…

5 Likes

Hi Pat i use the like button most days

J x

5 Likes

Hi Pat

I use it and will keep doing so.

Lovely day here today in Gloucestershire, hope your kitchen is nearly done, and then its all round to yours for a ‘new kitchen party’ …well we have to be able to dream, don’t we?

Pam x

5 Likes

Hi Pam, we can have a virtual kitchen party! That way I can pretend that my kitchen is huge with a lovely Welsh dresser and French doors out onto my splendid garden…

The project manager came by this morning with two other chaps. They stood around discussing ‘trim’ and when the missing drawers will arrive (I had no idea they were missing!) and told me another carpenter will be around ‘later’.

‘Later’ hasn’t happened yet.

Hey ho…it will be done when it’s done and not a moment sooner.

Lovely sunny day here in London…cold though.

Pat xx

5 Likes

Yep, bang to rights!

Sorry Pat

Kev x

ps I’ve liked your post, that’s a start.

pps I thought I’d posted this reply a while ago but it hasn’t appeared.

7 Likes

I hadnt even noticed it…where is it?..oh yeh, there…I`ll use it…like on fb.

pollx

5 Likes

Hope having your new kitchen isnt too stressful for you Pat, i hate having work people in the house these days.Its been lovely and sunny here ‘up north’ cold but so sunny.

J x

3 Likes

OK, OK,

I’ll try to remember - honest injun!

I have to admit I hadn’t realised there was even a ‘like’ button. Grovel, grovel.

Regards, Anne

2 Likes

My first response to this thread was somewhat haughty and sniffy; what did I care if anyone liked my posts or not. However, I came off my high horse and backtracked over a sample of my senile witterings over the past few weeks.

Now I feel a total heel as a number of you had taken the trouble to like my posts. I am eternally in your debt and I will make every effort in the future to use the box when I read other people’s posts.

I am now a fully reformed character. Thank you, Pat.

Alun

PS, My highest so far is 3 likes but I am working towards a 4. I promise not to cheat.

12 Likes

There you go Alun, I’m breaking the anonymity of the like button in telling you I’ve just liked your post, so now you’ve got 4 likes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL I often find stuff missing I think I hit the post button only to find I was wrong

5 Likes

You are now up to five

Don x

5 Likes

Thanks Pat. I’ll admit that I don’t use it as often as I should but I will try harder, I promise.

Cath x

5 Likes

I liked everything

3 Likes

Gosh I now have 13 LIKES on the original post. That must be some kind of record !!!

Thanks all,

Pat xx

5 Likes

Alun your current number of LIKES on this post is 10!!!

Pat xx

2 Likes

Hi Snowy,

It’s, LIKE, cool. And kinda, LIKE, important. I really; you know; dig what you are, LIKE, saying. It’s, LIKE, I’m a newbie and it’s, LIKE, important. Know what I mean?

A.

2 Likes

I’ve just LIKED myself. Will I go blind? Is it safe to LIKE a close family member? Is there a guide to safe LIKING? Should I take precautions?

3 Likes

I frequently LIKE myself with no ill effects. You can always UNLIKE again. Not everyone is aware of that. Sometimes I have LIKED something and then thought about it and realise I don’t really LIKE it so I UNLIKE it.

Living on the edge,

Pat xx

2 Likes