The Big One!!! 8(

Well very best birthday wishes Jen for 5 days time!

I’ve got the big 40 in 8 days time. Bring it on!!!

Mandymoo xx

47 is just sooooo not acceptable!!! I refuse to cooperate on that one!! xxx

Mandymoo…swap??? xxx

MS43…best thing about being 60? …you no longer remember the trauma of being 50??? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its only four days.now Jen. xx Frank.

I hit the big one three years ago. You can now go on Saga holidays, lol

You will be offered cheaper house insurance, cheaper car insurance or so they say.

You can stop buying face creams etc as you realise they don’t work and are a waste of money.

Jacqui x

Thanks guys! Things are suddenly looking brighter I must say!!! xxxxxx

Happy birthday for Tuesday

I hope it’s a good one (regardless of the number attached to it!)

One bonus of getting older is deteriorating eyesight - I no longer notice that my moisturiser doesn’t work, because I look FABULOUS in the mirror: no wrinkles at all

Karen x (3 years behind you; 47)

Yes Karen! Deteriorating eyesight can certainly have it’s benefits!!

Definitely the blurred wrinkles & fat bits - but don’t forget the house - everything looks so clean until I go right up close!!!

But once you hit 50 you dont need to clean, you just fill the house with cats.

lol - this post is very amusing! My 2nd daughter is 20 today and I need lots of tlc cos I still think I’m 20 myself.

I guess for MS43 being 50 now seems quite young

When I run the country I’m going to pass a law totally banning old people from supermarkets on a Saturday. They have all week to shop!

Also, old people and tractors will be banned from driving on the roads between 7- 10am and 4 - 7pm.

VOTE for ME!

Don’t forget carAvans

I am 40 and hate it!!

What’s worse is that I still have acne…AND wrinkles. How can you have acne AND wrinkles?? That is just so wrong. Oh and grey hairs. Even worse!

I was a right mardy moo in the week coming up to my 40th. I was the same approaching my 30th too. I hate it when another decade ticks over.

Soooo depressing!

I enjoyed 40!! I’m not liking 50!!

Hi Mike, I was medically pensioned off at 47!

Can`t get my state pension until I am 62! bloomin cheek!

luv Pollx

I was thinking I have 2 pensions, a final salary and money purchase looks like I can draw at 45, still I would rather of waited, but shi* happens. I may as well make most of them. If I leave they will grow to 65 value bexy year-no brainer. Mike x

[quote=“midnightmoon”]

I am 40 and hate it!!

What’s worse is that I still have acne…AND wrinkles. How can you have acne AND wrinkles?? That is just so wrong. Oh and grey hairs. Even worse!

I was a right mardy moo in the week coming up to my 40th. I was the same approaching my 30th too. I hate it when another decade ticks over.

Soooo depressing!

[/quote] I have grey hai-salt n pepper-thought they sang songs in 80’s… I have shaved close so it still looks black. N if I get to grey or start thinning it a cue ball and some mr sheen. Mike:-) x

Wonder what happens at the six O ? :wink: Frank.

Well it’s almost D-Day!!!

This is my very last day in my forties!!

I’m not sure how I’m feeling about it!!

I’ve been soooo totally aggressive to my hubby, son & friends when the five-0 has been even hinted at!! I’ve warned themall that if anyone makes even a little bit of a fuss I’ll be extremely violent towards them - I even threatened that if I so much as catch a glimpse of a ballooon with 50 on it I will shove it sideways up where the sun don’t shine!!

I’m worried now!!!

I might not get cards or pressies or anything!!

… and they’ll all say it’s my own fault - serves me right for performing!!!

Happy unbirthday, I think I felt the same way, you can’t change it and you’re going to be happy tomorrow so… by teatime I bet you develop a penchant for cake, good company and maybe a glass of wine with your family. Enjoy your special day. Frank.

Happy Birthday for tomo :smiley:

Im fast catching up with you (48) and Im dreading it too :frowning: Mind you I feel a lot older at the moment and first thing in the mornings I am positively decrepid! Takes me a good hour after tabs to feel even remotely human in the morn.

Have a great day and pretend you are 20 again :smiley:

Paula xx