Temperature. Crazy!

Hi, I was expecting some parcels this morning, so I left the front door ajar so I could call through to the postman incase I couldn’t get to the door in time. The temperature in the lounge went down to 17.1C and I had a cardigan on as it was chilly. Postie came at 11am and he closed the front door after he’d delivered. As I’d still got my cardy on, I started to get too warm and nodded off. Have had to take my cardy off and put the fan on for 10 mins before I can get up out of my chair! Now 17.9C in the lounge and I’m wearing a sleeveless top but I still feel too hot. Weird. We have an open fire in our lounge which we use at weekends. The temperature can get up to 25C but I’ll be sat shivering with a blanket round me. Double weird. Wondering if it’s to do with sweat. Heather

The change? I’m 46. Possible, I guess. :frowning:

Heather I’m exactly the same as you had to go see the nurse last week for my yearly smear and I mentioned it to her she said it certainley sounds like the change to me :frowning: oh the joys not quite 46 yet but not far off. Sue x

1 Like

Heather I’m exactly the same as you, mentioned it to the nurse last week when I went for my yearly smear, she said it certainley sounds like your going through the change to me :frowning: oh the joys not quite 46 but not far off Sue x

I have similar problems with temperature regulation, I’m either too hot or too cold irrespective of the actual temperature. Bit early for the change for me, am 29, but can completely sympathise. Have you told your GP or nurse? Lx

1 Like