Tammy My Partner Needs You To Read This

I’m so upset that I can’t help you out in the m.s society forum, you would think they would be a little more understanding! I really need my password to come through then I can tell them your not a scammer! This is month 2 without tysibri but my Nero nurse is very understanding. We where scammed by LOAN BROKERS not pay days. To those who are part of the ms society forum, I hope you read this and feel shame! We as individuals as m.s sufferers should stick together. It made me very angry how you treated/ commented on my partners post. He was just doing his best. To those who where helpful have really helped, more than you know. Our daughter is going to have a lovely Xmas…

Lots of people on this forum are struggling too, but we don’t go begging for money… I think it’s SHAME on you two, how dare you try to guilt trip people on here… You make me sick !! Get your partner to give of the fags that would help… Or does he scrounge them also ?

Like Ive said I deserve negative comments bt dont get over the top lol

God your nasty Till 2! My partner is my full time carer and daddy he does not go out or drink so if he wants to have 15 quid out of his carers allows once a month to by himself tobacco what’s the harm?

What’s the harm??? Mmmmmmmm let me see on the other post he is asking people to donate £10 so your child can have presents that are not wrapped in newspaper! We are ALL struggling, physically, mentally and financially. This forum is to help each other with empathy and advice not to beg for money and ask people to look at your strange you tube videos. If you were to just stick to asking for advice I’m sure people would be a little more sympathetic to your plight.

Tammy, please try to persuade your partner to give up smoking ?!!!

If he’s your full-time carer, what are you guys gonna do if (eventually) smoking-related illness means he is no longer physically able to provide care for anyone else - and may even need care himself ?

Your comment of “…what’s the harm?” - amazes me. Does anyone really need to answer that?

Dom

(PS - Just curious, how long have you been a member of the MS Society ?)

I understand where your coming from and he has said in the new year he will try to quit. I didn’t mean what’s the harm in smoking as we all know the facts. I cant bear the thought of losing him he is my soulmate and a bril daddy! I used to go to a ms centre and i did a course called getting to grips with ms. They shut down as not enough room and my nuro nurse said that these sites can be very helpfull so i signed up a few months ago and didnt write my password down. I requsted a new 1 but wasnt too bothered until danny told me what was going on! I am hoping this group will except me as i need some support :slight_smile:

I’m nasty!! Bet you wouldn’t be saying that if I was chucking £10 at you…actually I think I’ll chuck £10 at the donkey sanctuary. :slight_smile:

Content removed - personal attack.

Get your facts right you bitter twisted person I have not asked you for anything! Nice thought actually the donkeys sanctuary, they treated so poorly in other areas of the world. Find a new hobby!

[quote=“Tammy”] Get your facts right you bitter twisted person I have not asked you for anything! Nice thought actually the donkeys sanctuary, they treated so poorly in other areas of the world. Find a new hobby! [/quote] Lol that was funny.What sort of ms have you got my tilly willy.

goodness me,

tis the season to be jolly,fa la la la la la la la la …

Well at least you made me laugh you pair of idiots now crawl back under your rocks Hey half moon I have sp, but can still type properly…are you from Nigeria by any chance?

Lucky you you can still type.Bet you get a lot of joint pain this year.Hows your short term memory. Can you still remember what year it is or your grandchildrens birthday bless hopefully you will get better will you???

Firstly I’m not an idiot I’m poorly! I’m sorry to hear to secondary that’s sad.