suffering today

I’m unbelievably fatigued today. My limbs feel like they’re made of lead and I’ve got pain in my thighs/ knees and fingers. I just want to curl up and sleep. Think this hot weather is sapping every ounce of energy out of me. Was going to go to the cinema tonight but I really don’t think I’ll stay awake long enough to watch a film so am putting it on hold till Friday. Hopefully I’ll find where I’ve hidden my get up n go by then :-/

Hi, My legs have been bad for a week now feeling heavy. They feel sometimes I have got sandbags around the ankles when I walk. Yesterday I deveoped a sore throat. My MS nurse thought it may be a relapse when I spoke with her five days ago. The neuro I spoke with today said he wasn’t sure it was as the heavyness improves (fluctuates) sometimes. Hope you feel better soon x

Hi

I’ve found the humidity today pretty horrible - it often makes my eyes go a bit funny. I was going to head out as well, but decided not to, and had a nice time at home instead. I’ve learny to just ride out days like this, and I know the feeling will pass.

Hope you enjoy the film.

Dan

Hi

I’ve found the humidity today pretty horrible - it often makes my eyes go a bit funny. I was going to head out as well, but decided not to, and had a nice time at home instead. I’ve learny to just ride out days like this, and I know the feeling will pass.

Hope you enjoy the film.

Dan

Hiya

I’ve been suffering too over the past few days.

Like you say really heavy legs and my Optic Neuritis is playing up.

I emailed my MS Nurse earlier to let her know. I am sure it is the humidity bringing this on.

Hope you feel a bit better soon. Be glad to see some rain (miserable I know but I think we will feel better then).

Shazzie xx