STUTTERING BRAIN ????

First of all , it has been quite a while since i was on here .

Over the last few months i seem to be struggling with stringing a sentence togther , even my damn brain on go slow , so this as take a while to write and even longer to edit

hope theres not to many mistakes

thanks for listening

Erica

I know just what you mean Erica. I’ve suddenly become dyslexic over recent months and have to triple check everything I type…it takes me ages and I still get things wrong. I have a confession to make!! I avoid answering any long post because it just turns into gobbledy gook in my head when reading it, if you know what I mean. I like to keep my answers short and sweet where possible. Just come on and share anyway, where all in the same boat. Chuck in a paragraph here and a paragraph there lol…we’ll work it out in the end. I was trying to tell my husband the other day that there was a ‘daddy longlegs’ in the bathroom. What I actually said was there is a ‘Dandelion’ in the bathroom …he was highly amused. happy days Noreen xxx

hi erka

i think we’ve all been there. it can be funny or embarassing or both.

noreen, i get dandelions in the bathroom too.

carole x

i go through times like this,quite often,one of my worst things i got wrong was when my daughter was going out,she said bye mum,to which i replied oh hello love !!! she found it very amusing

J x

thanks J ,Carole and Noreen i get dandilions too lol x beat this , my son came back from turkey, just as he walked threw the door on visiting me i said my god son your fat ( i did mean to say your swollen ) lol x it took me 20 mins to correct myself

and Erica x I TELL EVERYONE MY BRAIN IS A JIGSAW ALL THE PIECES ARE THERE BUT THEY DON’T WANT TO SLOT IN THE WEIGHT SPACE XX

soory for caps been on just realised

“Dandelions” always mean the start of winter to me. Brilliant Noreen they will now be referred to as Dandelions in our house. We have lots of words like that. Doked means broken, stress pills are strepsils. We all do it Erica - on a bad day I try thinking it before saying it but it still comes out wrong. My brain just would not work the other day at work. One phone was ringing and it was answered by a colleague then I heard ringing again I stared at my colleague thinking why is the phone ringing when she is talking on it - of course it was the other phone ringing. I answered it just to hear the boss from the other side of the room saying “dont stare at it answer it” just one of those foggy days. Best just to laugh it off.