Hi all, the invisible shaking has returned this morning worse than the other day.
I’m wondering if it’s because i’m slightly stressed! Long story cut short, i had a call off the heamotologist 2.5 weeks ago to say i would be going on Clexane injections for 5
days before LP and he would sort this with Neuro and send me a letter. This Monday i
rang Neuro who hadn’t heard anything so i told him what the plan was and rang him again to
chase to see if he had contacted the Heamotologist who knew i was anxious and just want it over and done with! I will be ringing Neuro again today as i feel like i’m being
put on hold because i’m not a straight forward LP. Anti-Thrombin 3 doesn’t get looked
at in detail which i find annoying and i think the more i get messed around the more i hate having it. Sorry to moan but i’m just so fed up atm.