Stress and ms

Hi all, had a stressful few days and am wondering if the tingling in my face And right side heaviness will just be a bit of exaggerated old symptoms. This Is what I’m hoping you will say as since starting Rebif I haven’t really had Anything going on. All input and experience welcome. Thanks Sonia x

Hi Sonia

It may well be related to the stress - I know I feel weaker when I’m stressed, so it wouldn’t surprise me. Things like meditation can help with stress. I took part in a study last year that was funded by the MS Society into the effects of mindfulness, and I found it really helpful. I get less stressed now - if something stressful happens I find it much easier to calm down. If you’re interested in knowing more about it, send me a message and I’ll send you some links that might help.

Dan

Be cool and take rest

I have been trying not to stress but after dad got rushed hospital Tuesday in Agony they have scanned and found bowel cancer which they are operating On within the next week or so, he had to have 2 transfusions and is at home Resting on a liquid diet due to pain if he has food, They have also found 4 nodules in his lung which may or may not be Malignant like the bowel, I’m back at work tomorrow but since Tuesday I Could sleep standing up and feel totally wiped out. Sonia x

So sorry to hear what you’re going through. I hope they can help him.

Sarah