Strange attack of the demon

I was doing fine, nice day everything going well and I went to go into the front room and I had a lap tray on my lap. I was in my electric wheelchair, Iwent through the door and hit the door frame which pushed the tray into my stomach in the area of my supra pubic catheter site. It hurt me but not enough to say it was painful MS hurts in so many ways. I went in and sat on my chair but after half an hour I knew I needed to go to bed then I could not stand it took the wife over half an hour to get me upstairs and in to bed. My legs went rigid I had no balance it was like when I have a urine infection. I spent all day yesterday in bed, the nurse came for my routine catheter change and that was virtually the only time I was awake a OK it cames back and bites you on the bum.GRRRRR Rant over

Hi Don

Hope you feel better now, the problems we have is it raises its ugly head just to remind us all the time.

Maybe worth checking you dont have any infection lurking, but rest as much as you can.

Pam x

Thanks Pam I am feeling much better. I will keep an eye out because often get infection when catheter is due for change.

Thanks Pam I am feeling much better. I will keep an eye out because often get infection when catheter is due for change.

Hope you feel better soon Don. It is a frustrating illness, hope you don’t have a uti and it was just the shock of the bump affecting you x

Hope you feel better soon Don. I’ve been going mad about cranberry pills & D.mannose as I managed all of last year just fine but I gotan infection a few months ago and it truly knocked me sideways… horrible, you just wouldn’t wish that kind of stuff on anyone.

Sonia x

Hi Don, Hope you are soon back on form and don’t get an infection. I’ve recently started using an electric chair in doors…I can sympathise…still need L plates…paintwork getting battered…I’m getting bruised! Been catching up on your blogs…enjoying them very much! Best wishes, Nina

Oh Don I hope you feel better soon… blimey there’s always something going on with MS eh? Take it easy, Pat xx

Oh Don I hope you feel better soon… blimey there’s always something going on with MS eh? Take it easy, Pat xx

Hi Don, hugs sent , sleep well

Pauline xxx

Hi Folks had to be bought home from the 5year old grandsons birthday party and put to bed last night GRRRR blooming legs wouldnt bend hardly. My son coped with getting me to bed

Hi Don

Ms is so damm annoying, hope things are better for you now.

I find baclofen helps, but if I take too much they feel so weakl cant win either way!

Take care

Pam x

Pam I used to take Baclofen but got up to about 8 per day with no gain other than kidney stones (painful) then I stopped them and about five years latter tried again but they caused bad bowels ended up an tizanidine I am now trying to increase my dosage but makes me sleepy, like you say you cannot win.