Spring in Pennsylvania (USA)

Wow what a privilege. Thanks for sharing
Mick

1 Like

Oh thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful photo.

Pam x

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind but I had a fiddle.

Mick

2 Likes

Much better!

She’s a female, by the way. The males have red throats.

1 Like

wow. I like the clothes peg scale.
M
I took a screenshot of your first hummingbird and then opened it with a basic photo editor. I might do the same with this one. I wont post, but if it is any good I will send it to you via a message.
Mick

1 Like

Thank you, Mick! I haven’t mastered that art yet. I have a program that came with my computer, but I can’t seem to do much with it.

1 Like

Good luck with it (if that is what you wish to do) If I were you I’d probably just enjoy your camera and the wildlife.

We went on a river trip and saw this.

He / She posed for all cameras!

1 Like

Aww isnt nature lovely. Super cute I would have wanted to stroke it. I obviously wouldn’t have because that’s stupid but my whole being would be screaming to. There you go a glimpse of me, I’m such a child.

1 Like

Woww what a fantastic photo, thank you

Pam x

2 Likes

you sound like a regular human to me!

2 Likes

Who else wants to move in with Mick and Mrs. Mick and take all these fun trips with them?

Actually I was going to live with you for 6 months of the year and then Mick and Mrs Mick for the other 6. I want to see the hummingbirds and the bluebell’s so it’s the only way. I’d like to say I’m not to much trouble but unfortunately I am :grin:

1 Like

Lol. Not a problem, but you’ll probably have to share the spare bed with Charlemagne. He might let you have 1/3 of it.

On a good note, he’s a hummingbird magnet. When he sits at the top of the porch steps, they’ll come to within a few inches of his head and seem to have lengthy conversations with him.

1 Like

All welcome but apparently my snoring would wake up the Pharaohs so you might prefer a B&B

But might be worth it
M

1 Like

I’m on my way! He is gorgeous and I’m absolutely fine sharing a bed with him. We can watch the hummingbirds together :heart:

1 Like

You didn’t sell it quite as well Mick but definitely worth it.

3 Likes

I want to go to wherever Mick is in that last picture! It’s lovely that you have so many wooded paths that are wheelchair friendly.

2 Likes

You’re right it looks so beautiful and very easy in a wheelchair.
My camera is ordered so I’ll be bombarding you with photos soon. We have a pair of Goldfinches that visit the garden daily and I can’t wait to show you (the background won’t be as pretty).
Sam x

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see them! I’ve failed miserably at getting photos the last couple days, but we’re having rainy, chilly weather here. At least everything’s finally turning green!

1 Like

Charlemagne looks cool. And a hummingbird magnet… serious skills

3 Likes