Forum

Spamalot { broushka}

We saw Spamalot on t’stage in London 4 years ago.I t was brill,loved it.
Never had spam fritters,but do like spam sandwiches now and again.( white bread,English mustard)
It was very popular during t’war.

It’s good to know the verification code is working to keep spam away from these boards isn’t it?xxjo

Sorry I have just managed to log in but can’t Moderate - half way there at least!

Just report any posts you see,

Val

broushka wrote:
We saw Spamalot on t'stage in London 4 years ago.I t was brill,loved it. Never had spam fritters,but do like spam sandwiches now and again.( white bread,English mustard) It was very popular during t'war.

It’s good to know the verification code is working to keep spam away from these boards isn’t it?xxjo

Like it

YES Greg is aware of this
and as he is no longer on line, the spammers are having more fun

Don’t reply to SpAM as it will be easier to have it wiped topic, title and all.

Anyone noticed that

Google [bot] :geek:
and Yahoo [bot] (just gone off line) :geek:
are registered members :roll: :roll: :roll:

Where is the Twilight zone music when you need it :?: :?: :?:

broushka wrote:
Hi Val,do you know if the verification code is staying ? I thought it was just me at first but it's affecting a few others too.Do you know if it's just because I'm here as a guest? ( it doesn't recognise my user name,but will me post as a guest )

Hi Broushka,

I have never seen the verification code thought I have heard of others getting it. All I am getting is a strange little yellow box of code saying somethng like brog64 registered user phpBB something something something… And then it just logs me in fine. Weird!!! :roll:

Belinda

broushka wrote:
Val wrote:
Sorry I have just managed to log in but can't Moderate - half way there at least!

Just report any posts you see,

Val

Hi Val,do you know if the verification code is staying ? I thought it was just me at first but it’s affecting a few others too.Do you know if it’s just because I’m here as a guest? ( it doesn’t recognise my user name,but will me post as a guest )

xxjo

I don’t know Jo, things are changing all the time at the moment.