Who needs a drink? { broushka )

I am opening a self service bar. I’m sorry I can’t offer waitress service,but guess what ? The site doesn’t recognise my user name and I am not authosed :? but it will let me post if I copy one of those verification codes,the wobbely ones which are an absolute joy if one is partially sighted so that’s a really good choice on a site used by people with damaged optic nerves. So I may not be able to reply to your drink orders,but the bar is fully stocked with every alcoholic drink you can think of,and a few you can’t cos I can :smiley: I’m just having a Crabbies ginger beer,who else wants a drink? PS,We may or not allow the webteam in,it depends if we recognise your user name or not. xxjo

Thanks, I’ll have a dry white wine, I just hope that by the time the forum is properly fixed, lots of peeps won’t have given up for good. As far as I know a verification code is to stop computer generated emails and spammers… well the spammers seem to be here already :o :shock: :shock: :shock: http://www.mssociety.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1088#p2919 Hope the ‘NEW MEDIA TEAM’ aren’t on performance related pay… they might go hungry this week :smiley:

Hi Tina Not sure what you mean as you’re able to post? greg [admin]

Mines a Baileys Thanks, Jo, make that a double, or even a treble,after the stress of this week ,we all need one. jaki xx

just-me-again wrote:

hi greg , when you look at the box at the bottom to see who is online , im not there anymore . i usually look to see who is online . by the way the code thingy you have to do to send a message is a nightmare . i have double vision so its not easy at all to see it. :? take care love tina x.

Hi Tina You realise that as you officially don’t exist on here, I’m talking to myself :lol: :lol: :lol: But what do I know when you click on Board Index and scroll to the very bottom ( as you said) it shows ‘Total members’ 67 Greg informs me : “gregchivs wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 pm That’s just a forum hit count. Same number of users, it will climb back as people hit the forums. Greg” Oh this new fangled computer speak :lol: :lol: :lol: What do I know :?: :? V

Gin and Tonic please and don’t spare the gin!!!

Another dry, white wine and then I’m off to bed. Love the little icons for PMs, glad when so many are locked out, those who are here can PM each other with a nice little icon in the title :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just what this forum needed AT THIS TIME :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "Farewell, My Friends, Adieu I hate to say good-bye Yet we have to say farewell For we shall meet again That I can foretell The future is unpredictable Tomorrow is uncertain Keep our laughs and memoirs But I wish you have no burden We shall keep on learning Remain as students and become as mentors Face the unknown with confident yearning Pursue our life endeavors Farewell, my friends, adieu I utter it with pain Farewell, my friends, adieu In sunshine or in rain Farewell, my friends, adieu This day would come, we knew Our dreams we shall pursue For now, my friends, adieu Create Date : Tuesday, May 06, 2008 Update Date : Thursday, August 14, 2008 Dhainee Pfafflin " Nytol :lol: V