south wales drinks?! :0)

Hi all, Hope you all had a lovely sunny bank holiday… Was just wondering if anyone in or near Cardiff/South Wales fancy meeting up for a drink one evening or if this already happens and I am missing out!!?? and is anyone going to the newly diagnosed day on Thursday 9th?

Hi I’m going to the newly diagnosed day on Thursday. See you there! Fade

Hi I’m going to the newly diagnosed day on Thursday. See you there! Fade

looking forward to it x will be nice to chat to other M.Sers…don’t get me wrong, my other half has been supportive but i think, finds it hard to understand!

Hiya Did you find the newly diagnosed day useful? Fade

Very. It also made me realise that perhaps I am not dealing with dx as well as pretending to be. Also work issues addressed well and managing fatigue was particularly helpful xx m.s team are amazing! !

Hi

Im in Cardiff,well just outside(Taffs Well),wouldn’t mind meeting up if it could be arranged. Let me know if you have any plans/suggestions

Ricky

Hi all

I live in the Cardiff area too (moved to Penarth last year) and I would love to meet up with some of you guys too. The only problem is that I work really odd shifts at the moment so I am not always available to meet up.

If anybody is interested, I was at the Heath this week and I noticed posters up for a big “Living with MS - Swansea Information Event” on 15/06/13 at the Liberty Stadium in Swansea. It is organised by the MS Society as part of the 60th anniversary events. I think that Swansea has big links with the MS Society and the Register through Moriston Hospital and Swansea University.

It sounds really interesting but I won’t be able to go I think because I am working a shift that Saturday

Hi all

I live in the Cardiff area too (moved to Penarth last year) and I would love to meet up with some of you guys too. The only problem is that I work really odd shifts at the moment so I am not always available to meet up.

If anybody is interested, I was at the Heath this week and I noticed posters up for a big “Living with MS - Swansea Information Event” on 15/06/13 at the Liberty Stadium in Swansea. It is organised by the MS Society as part of the 60th anniversary events. I think that Swansea has big links with the MS Society and the Register through Moriston Hospital and Swansea University.

It sounds really interesting but I won’t be able to go I think because I am working a shift that Saturday

I moved to Cardiff (well Penarth) in September last year and I love it. It would be graeat to meet up with new friends.

TillyBob

(BTW If this is a duplicate, I tried to post something a couple of days ago but I was “queued for moderation” and it still hasn’t appeared. I haven’t had this before - has the previous bot-proof wobbly words and letters system been changed? I haven’t posted for some time.)

Whoops! Managed to post this one twice. Don’t know how I did that. Sorry!

Hi Ricky and Boblatina, Was told at the newly dx day last week that there are a few groups around Cardiff area already…am tempted to go to the one at fat cats on a sunday afternoon at 2pm…although they did say it was for younger people and not sure i class as that anymore…35 is not young :0( lol x

[quote=“emya_1”]

Hi Ricky and Boblatina, Was told at the newly dx day last week that there are a few groups around Cardiff area already…am tempted to go to the one at fat cats on a sunday afternoon at 2pm…although they did say it was for younger people and not sure i class as that anymore…35 is not young :0( lol x

[/quote] Hi

35 is hardly old,Im 39 and certainly wouldnt class myself as old,why not get yourself there and see how it goes,if its not your scene you have not lost anything but it might turn out that theres not much difference in ages really anyway and even if there is it may not be a problem as we all have the same common denominator in MS. If there are few out there it may be a case of giving them all a try and see if any of them float your boat,if not post again and I’m sure some of us here could meet up.

Let us know how you get on.

Ricky