Forum

Twocann Tuesdays Social Group (Swansea & S.Wales) - details

In case people using the discussion forums don’t know about this, then each fourth Tuesday of the month from 7pm – 9pm we have a Social Evening for people living in the Swansea and South Wales area. It’s for those affected by MS - young, not so young, carers, sharers, family and friends, and those with MS themselves.

The venue each month is Café Twocann, Unit 2, J Shed, Kings Road, Swansea, SA1 8PL.

The bonus of meeting everyone is support if you need it but most important, a social meet in a convivial environment.

Further details on request from me – email address is in my profile, and the same goes for anyone who wants to be added to our (closed) Facebook Group or email distribution list for up and coming events.

Just to add that the next Social evening is Tuesday August 27th i.e. next week.

Eiona :slight_smile:

If I still lived down there I would be coming, but, as you know Eiona…I don’t…on the upside, I do love living up here in Scotlandshire. xxx

You would have been more than welcome Mrs. HazelNutcase :smiley:

It’s a totally different atmosphere in the evenings than when you visited in the daytime – open for us alone.

I still haven’t crossed Scotlandshire off my bucket list either - I managed Snowdon the other week, so that’s one off my ever-growing list of things to do.

If you still have contacts back home here on pastures green, then spread the word about Twocann Tuesdays because people travel from far and wide to join us.

xx

So one day I could wake-up to a dragon on the doorstep then Well it is a nice place in the daytime, so an evening would be really good. Hxxx

You just never know H it must be something to do with the celtic blood. No1 son as it happens, at the time of typing is two thirds of the way through the Wales Three Peaks Challenge (for charity). He conquered Penyfan in the Beacons shortly after dawn this morning, ‘flew’ to Mid Wales and ran up and down Cadair Idris-the latest news that the ascent of Snowdon is underway. Never say Dai! x

Forgot to mention in my initial posting that you can see a clip of our Twocann Tuesdays Social 15 seconds into this video (don’t know how on earth I could have forgotten that day of filming ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jul39Sogv7c Eiona :slight_smile: