So this is christmas!!!

Hi all, hope you are as ok as you can be.

So this is Christmas: TN kicked in yesterday with a vengence, so am eating Amytryptilyne like sweets just to get the pain under some kind of control and to stop me screaming out loud, been invited to friends but have made my decision not to go because of the pain and it is also my first Christmas in a wheelchair and I don’t want to be a burden to anyone (OH having to push me everywhere and me not getting in everybodys way - what I wouldn’t give to be able to be “normal” again). Feeling extremely low and absolutely nothing is going to make it any better. It’s much easier just to go it alone indoors and not bother anyone else - OH gone to the pub. Can’t even have a glass of wine because of the tablets. Gotta say I don’t think I’ll be able to put up with this for very much longer. Movement is absolute pants so I’m going to go back to bed and staying there until the TN subsides and all this is over.

Sorry for the negative attitude but that’s the way I’m feeling.

Hope all your situations are better. Linda x

hi linda

so sorry that your ms is being a pig,

you’re upset because you won’t enjoy christmas and everyone else will.

but just think how many families argue on christmas day - things are said that should remain unsaid.

i have just cut right back on the festivities.

just a few people will get a small gift.

the pubs will have to do without my custom.

i think hibernation is the thing to do.

so quit being upset about christmas.

snuggle down with your pain killers, watch telly, read a book or just sleep.

hopefully your tn will pass as soon as christmas does.

here’s to better days for us all in 2015.

carole x

1 Like

so sorry your feeling bad Linda. i too am feeling really bad, woke this morning not been able to stand up,i cant stop crying,and i never cry

,i feel like i am dying,thats the only way i can describe how bad i feel…my daughter and partner and my beautiful grandaughter is coming for the day tomorrow… so my partners doing everything and cooking for them all… i will be still stuck in bed i should imagine,but theres always a miracle i suppose…lets pray for one lol… hope you feel better tomorrow…

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

J x