Hi everyone!!

Hello to all you lovely folk! About to retire to bed and try to get a full night’s sleep without persistent interruptions because of severe spasms/cramps…oh the joys. Have been struggling for a few weeks now and had to resort to using a wheelchair last week whilst at the supermarket, grrrrr! How I wish Santa would bring me the ability to move without pain/struggle instead of presents, please?

Sorry for the rant, just having a bad time right now, but wanted to come on to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy the holiday, wherever you are and whoever you’re with.

Lots of love and best wishes, Dawn. xxxxxxxxxx

How kind. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas too AND hope you feel better soon. Roger

And a very happy Christmas to you. Are you taking any meds’ to help?

Hope you feel better very soon.

Janet

And a very merry xmas to you Dawn.

jaki xx

Merry Christmas to you too, Dawn. Cheryl:)

Best wishes to you Dawn - l hope you get some better nights. l am lucky to have a GP who prescribes Sativex spray - the cannabis based med.

lt is good for pain/spasms etc. lt is licensed for ms use. Doesn’t work quite the same as the real thing!! As the euphoria bit has been removed.

But without this and LDN - my life was pretty miserable.

F.

When I started the jumps and cramps at night my neuro put me onto Clonazepam and it’s worked wonders, mind I don’t want to get up in the mornings, but then I never have. Hope you feel beter soon.

Janet x