Sleep... interesting article

This is interesting… esp if you tend to sleep for a few hours and then wake up:

Pat xx

1 Like

SORRY … link is wrong and I can’t delete it. Tried again but it keeps linking to Twitter.

Well the article said that for the most of human history people slept in shorter ‘chunks’ of sleep than we do know. So they would go to bed and sleep 3 or 4 hours, and then would be awake for about the same time period, and then sleep again for 3 or 4 hours.

It’s a shame the article wouldn’t post as it explained it better.

Pat xx

Hi Pat

Please do have another go, as my sleep pattern is all over the place at the moment and I could do with some guidance!

Hope you’re well.

CP

Trying again… if this doesn’t work, google ‘Your ancestors didn’t sleep like you’.

Pat xx

1 Like

Nothing to do with sleep, but a terrific picture of a lioness and a huge number of cubs. Reminds me of a Safari in the Masai Mara a few years ago, so thank you for that.

2 Likes

That sounds like me Pat! Link was beautiful!

I will google not sleeping like our ancestors as my bedtime reading!

love Nina x

1 Like

I couldn’t alter my sleeping pattern if I wanted to. By 10pm I’m knackered and my alarm gets me up at 6am. In between I sleep like the dead most nights.

Cath

1 Like

Pat, is this the article you wanted to link to? Your Ancestors Didn’t Sleep Like You - SlumberWise - Sleep tight, every night

1 Like

It’s a different article to the one I found Mitzi but basically it says the same thing!

Interesting, isn’t it?

Nina x

1 Like

A friend of mine has a terrible time getting a good night sleep, she is the manager of a pub restaurant so by the time she gets home and relaxes its daft o’clock in the morning. I have just posted Mitzi’s link on her FB wall, she might find it interesting in the small hours.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Jan x

2 Likes