Skydive

Hi , all. This is the first time I have used this site to post anything.Since having to stop work in early 2012, I have got fed up with finding things I can’t do any longer.I threw myself of a mountain a few years ago in turkey with a parachute and a turk strapped to my back and that was fun.So I decided to look into skydiving, to see if I were able to do it.

I found a place nr Brigg and went to see if they would take me, They said yes and when I told my family, My wife, daughter and eldest son said they would love to do it as well. I have paid for us all to jump in June this year and thought it may be a good idea to raise some money for the local branch of the MS society. I have been in touch with a lot of family and friends I used to work with to get sponsors for the jump.My daughter has set up a page on just giving, and made it public on facebook. She has raised about £150 in about 24hrs.

​I thought I could ask all of you out there if you were able to support us.this is the link to our justgiving page.

​Thanks in advance for any Help/Support you can give us in this fundraising venture.

1 Like

Well done

Sorry I’m skint so can’t sponser but wish you luck

Sonia x

Hi Mark,

Good luck!! You have my admiration.

My youngest daughter did a skydive in Australia when she was there a few weeks ago. I watched it on you tube and although it was all over by the time I watched it, I felt sick.

i hope you get loads of sponsors.

Mags xx

Good Luck Mark

Good luck Mark. I’m really skint at the moment too, but so envious. They jump from a field just outside our village and I sit outside in summer having a good giggle at the screams and shouts. It’s something I so wanted to do but I’ve damaged my neck so I’ve got no chance. Couldn’t afford it before then. If I can scrape anything together I’ll try to sponsor you. Enjoy it and well done.

Cath x