shift rota

Hi,

Would Highland Park do - mmmm? Served at room temperature with a little Scottish water. At least that’s how my late step-dad said it should. He was a bonifide whisky blender. How’s about a bonspiel for downing nips or, is this getting a wee tad silly?

Can’t wait to join in the craik. It’ll be a fandabidosie party anyway.

See you all soon. Canny wait.

Annie (my party name!)

1 Like

"a bonspiel for downing nips " ??? I Googled bonspiel and I love the idea of a Curling tournament. My stability in concrete or velcro is questionable so why not on ice? After a bucket of Pimms or a dram of the hard stuff I am sure I’d be up for it. This party will be a complete blast.

Mick

1 Like

Hi Y’all,

Yo! What a party! Got my wooly hat on an’ all. I’m there already!

Nighty-night. (Maybe I’ll wake with a virtual hangover!)

Awe ra best.

Time for bed.

Anne

1 Like

Hi Boudica, hope you have and are having a good weekend.

Polly xx

1 Like

Cheers for all your lovely replies.

I said you can have whatever you fancy…be that sunshine and warm hats, proseco or beer, marmite cashews or chips with chocolate sprinkles…or head banging music or opera…but just pin your ears back to hear what chuffin did occur..it aint pretty!

Thursday night, me and sis in bed (thats her regular sleepover to give thold fella a rest) and I was looking at a fancy top I like for thup coming mini cruise. It was reduced on line at yours`…ft clobber for fat lasses!

Its purple floaty chiffon with silver diamante detail......just nice! Well, I tried to order it, using password as past customer. Well, it wouldnt have it..computer says no` it kept repeating. I tweaked my password, no, still no go.

I tried to say forgotten password to get a new one…nah, still no joy.

I persisted…no email came through as promised, with link for new password…nah…still no joy. Wtf? I asked mesen!

Hubby came in…what you doing? he enquired…not ordering MORE clothes? No, just looking!

I took a breather…thought some more and realized my error…I was only trying to order something I wanted from Yours, from Simply Be, wasn`t I? Oh for chuff sake!!

A very frustrating hour later, I gave up and decided to phone my order through. Well, I couldnt find a flippin phone number…they hid that well…they dont want anyone calling, do they? It costs `em money to put a real live human being at the end of a phone!

Aha, I did find it a few minutes later and was about to ring when hubby re-appeared and saw me with house phone in my mitts…who you ringing? You better not be ringing a premium rate number on that! Im not. Im not, I blurted out.

Sis slipped me her mobile and said to use that, as mine cant dial those. She dialled and I spoke. Order done, payment made…sorted! I gave sis her phone back and she said 19 pence..whats wrong with that?`

Next day, she couldnt make any calls…told her fella in the evening (last night).

She rang me at 9pm and sounded very odd…`Pauline, we have a problem. I have a mobile phone charge of…

£193!!! EEEEEEEKKKK!!!`

What had occured? Neither of us had turned her mobile off!!!

Virgin said they couldnt be held responsible for a customer leaving a phone on. It had totalled the call for 25 minutes, before the battery went dead!

Well why the chuff didnt they phone her or summat? It could`ve been stolen and mis-used, no?

So my posh new top is gonna look the best ever, cos she says shes gonna embroider £193 on the back!!!

Hubby`s home tomorrow…normal service wil be resumed!

Better clean up now, after that crazy party!!!

pollx

Boudica, have you tried the site Very. They do a range called so fabulous for larger people. I order from them all the time much to my partners distaste because he always says not ordering clothes again. Grumble, grumble, and more grumbling. The ordering is easy and the returns are free and you just take it to the post office. Never try on in shops anyway.

Polly x

Holy crap £193???

you must be spitting feathers. So sorry about this.

Good Afternoon, I know this post hasn’t been responded on for some time, But I am just wanting to ask a few questions on my symptoms a late. I haven’t been diagnosed with MS, However I am beginning to worry I possibly could have. It all started about 2 months ago, I have a severe Viral infection that took some time to shift. during that time, I started to get an intense burning down the southern region. This hasn’t ever gone, regardless of tests all coming back clear and waiting to be referred, Over the past few weeks my Health Anxiety has kicked in, starting to get pins and needles, certain parts of my body feels weird (Knee, left little finger and head & face) Along with Muscle Spams, twitching. A part of me is it is all my health anxiety, but the burning and weird sensation down there started before my health anxiety kicked in. I noticed a few months before the viral infection, it felt dry and like sandpaper when I wiped, a bit sensitive, and then after my viral infection, the burning commenced, sometimes it subsides, and then one day can be really severe. Can anyone relate, I know MS can be so different for everyone. Thank you. Stacey