Free Bar!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It is my birthday today! Free drinks for all at the virtual bar tonight! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Clarexxx

Cbear wrote:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It is my birthday today! Free drinks for all at the virtual bar tonight! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Clarexxx

Happy, Happy Birthday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Champagne all round then :?:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And I am raising a non virtual glass for you, full of wine!! Jo xx!

Very civil of you, Clare - thank you and a very happy birthday! Alison x

[a=#FF0000]A very happy birthday Clare, late in the day but hey it can last the whole year through. Hope youve been celebrating, have one on me, cheers, Bren xxxx[ :smiley: /color]

BOLLY for me!!! BOLLY for everyone!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Clarexxx

Happy birthday! I’m going to drink your free bar dry! Doubles all round! Hope you’re having a good one Aileen

Damn it. Just noticed it was yesterday. Bar is shut. Boo!

ail72 wrote:

Damn it. Just noticed it was yesterday. Bar is shut. Boo!

Nope, Good news the bar is still open - It can’t close until ALL the booze is drunk!!! Can I get you something cool and bubbly? :smiley: :smiley: Clarexxxx

Rapunzel wrote:

any good pressies?

I was totally spoiled by my OH! I got DVD of a series of MASH (I’ve always had a crush on Alan Alda!) and a new mouse for my pc and a speedball thing to excercise my wrists. Oh and an apple peeler. :o Not any old peeler. The one Stephen Fry :sunglasses: put no1 of his best top 100 gadgets!! I will most likely cause a massive blip in Birmingham’s apple consumption for thext several weeks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Clare :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cbear wrote:

Rapunzel wrote:

any good pressies?

I was totally spoiled by my OH! I got DVD of a series of MASH (I’ve always had a crush on Alan Alda!) and a new mouse for my pc and a speedball thing to excercise my wrists. Oh and an apple peeler. :o Not any old peeler. The one Stephen Fry :sunglasses: put no1 of his best top 100 gadgets!! I will most likely cause a massive blip in Birmingham’s apple consumption for thext several weeks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Clare :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I saw that apple peeler, very neat :mrgreen: Now you have no excuse Apple sauce Apple pie Apple crumble Apple Strudel Fruit salad Apple Potato bread Apple Sponge I’ve run out of apple ideas :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: Enjoy :!: V

Wow, our first party. Happy birthday to you. Hope you have a good one. I,l have a g+t please…ice, lemon the whole works…cheers…ahhhh…now another, and another…enjoy xx Maria.

Well drat! Am I too late??? Any Bolly left??? Happy belated birthday! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Karen x

We’re down to our last crate of Bolly! May need a little help with it; anyone game? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Clarexxx

Happy Birthday! Large glass of red wine please oh and a bag of crisps :lol: Sara x

Happy belated birthday Clare. Has all the booze been drunk yet!!?? Hope you had a good one!! :smiley: Jules x