scared !!

I hope it is something like an infection and it will soon be over for you!

I think one of the hardest things sometimes can be trying to appear strong and “ok” and a good cry can be a sure sign you’ve really really overdone it!

Be kind to yourself and try to rest…I know that’s easier said than done when you have children.

Take care of yourself,

Love Nina x

1 Like

Hi Just I know how you feel I have been feeling bad for days I am putting it down to the move and all the extra stress. I am SPMS as well. I have just spent the whole morning crying my eyes out. goodness knows why as life is not too bad at the moment Just learnt today that there is a problem with my phone line and won’t now get my broadband until goodness knows when. Hope you feel better soon. Mags xx

Nina both my kids are grown up now they are 37 and 23 lol,so at least i can rest when i want to

Mags, i bet the stress of moving has made you bad,i hope you feel better soon,we were going to move but decided it wouldnt have done me any good,we would have been moving round about now too,if things had gone according to plan, i am pleased we didnt, i couldnt have face moving feeling as bad as i am now.

J x