Sad :(

I am so sorry and upset to hear this June. This is such a wicked thing to do, how can people be so cruel.

Very sad xx

I wish I could give you a big hug to comfort you, you’ve had so much to deal with.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Freckles xxxxx

Hi June,

I’m new, but just wanted to add my love and condolences for all your losses. Have you thought about keeping you cats as house cats? It sounds like you are right and someone is putting down anti-freeze. If you keep them inside you will know that they are safe. I hope life gives you a break soon xoxox

Oh, June

I just wanted to add my condolences. It’s hard enough to lose a pet to natural causes but when it is caused by something like this it makes it so much worse. Whether it is someone being thoughtless or deliberately intending to harm, it is so unnecessary. Even if it is a leaking radiator, it should be fixed promptly. Maybe you could put up some posters nearby warning other pet owners to be on the lookout?

Tracey x

How heartbreaking - l have had a similar problem in the past. Not with anti-freeze - but with people putting poison down to kill rats and mice. The poison is eaten by the rodent - then its a slow death poor things - But - when the rat is dying it slows down enough for a cat to easily catch - then eats its catch and gets poisoned with the rat poison. l have lost 2 cats like this. Rushed them to the vets - and they put them on a drip -Vitamin K to help the blood clot. Problem is the poison has been modified as the rodents became almost immuned to it - now it is programmed to re - attack again just when their bodies think they have survived it. l have a neighbour whose lovely young dog died from rat poison that he had put down himself -inside a tube under his garden shed.

Another friend had to rush her cat to the vets as it had been licking the kitchen worktop after it had been sprayed with a Dettol surface cleaner. lts tongue blistered and became very swollen.