Rudeness returns

A Sheriff in a small town in Wyoming walks out in the street and sees a blond haired cowboy coming toward him with nothing on but his cowboy hat, his gun and his boots. He arrests him for indecent exposure.

As he is locking him up, he asks ‘Why in the world are you walking Around almost naked?’

The cowboy says, 'Well it’s like this Sheriff, I was in this bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her. So I did.
We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt… So I did.

Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants… So I did.

Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts… So I did.
Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and

says, 'Now go to town cowboy… ’ ‘And here I am.’…

I would expect nothing less than rudeness from you wb!

Missed opportunities and all!!

Thanks i really needed a laugh! good timing!

Teresa.x

Very funny!! Laughed that loud worried I might wake my husband lol

A welcome return

Des

Good to see you back, WB, and the rudeness too. I’ve missed you both :slight_smile:

T x

Another naughty but nice post from our Wb!

pollx

Where has the sense of decency & moral fibre gone…shocking…xxx

1 Like

This joke make me smile, the chuckle.

And I’m a grumpy old PC-monitor who doesn’t seem to like/approve of most funnies! Swap the word Cowboy for every potentially offensive descriptive nown and we’ll all be fine!

note: I did CSE English so the descriptive nown bit may be wrong :frowning:
For the young 'uns, CSEs were what you did when you weren’t good enough to pass the O Level

Oh Wobble’s knows I am teasing him, I always have & visa-versa. Top grade in a CSE was = to an 'O’level anyway, no need to worry about that one. I was a hopeless case at school, hated it, in fact I have made ‘hopeless’ into an art form!

H,I don’t believe that you were ‘Teacher’s pest’ as opposed to pet.You’re not a hopeless case H,far from it as you give us a MEGALOL sometimes and the uplifting tales of your livestock…How is Robert? Have you been doing any Steptoe Impersonaions recently?

S xx

Robert & I need our eyes testing again for our reading glasses… The animals are fine, but there was a massive scare where Kaja is concerned. A couple of weeks ago she became foot sore after having her shoes taken off for the winter, she came in from the field & into a stable for a couple of nights…but one of the girls put her in a stable that she could reach bags of feed from (I was not there, for good reason by the way) she reached a bag of dry sugar beet. When I went into the stables in the morning she was foaming at the mouth & making choking sounds, she was very ill. The vet, Amie was called, I said ‘choke’ the Amie agreed. Amie sedated Kaja & tried to pass a tube through her nose & down her throat to try & push the blockage down & into the stomach…it didn’t work because the anatomy in the nasal/throat area changed because of the sedation (not always the case) which meant the tube would only go into the lung…Amie & I had to talk about maybe having to make that ‘final decision’…I spent the night with Kaja, using a syringe to give her a pint of warm water every hour, I also tried to manipulate Kaja’s throat (I could feel the blackage). The next day the vet came out again, this time she tubed Kaja WITHOUT sedation, she hit the blockage, but it would not move…I spent another night with her, I lay down behind her on a sleeping bag in the stable, I gave her WARMER water every hour…I cuddled her all night…the next tubing was a sucess, the blockage moved, result, but not out of the woods yet because she could still go down with colic now that the sugar beet is in her stomach, but she came through that as well, thank goodness & I have NEVER been so happy to see a big pile of droppings in my life……So our old lady is well & demanding everything from the comfort of her stable, I have had the support of great friends. I was a blubbing wreck in-between seeing to Kaja. but now I am a happy H…x