Getting grumpy now.

Got no one to moan at so I thought I’d moan at you guys, sorry! Been going through third relapse in 7 months, can’t feel either hand, l’hermittes is back to full throttle, and can’t move in the night without feeling like I’m lying on a buzzing bed. :frowning: But was managing, But… Always another but… Today I took the dog for the normal walk up to the canal etc, got home and got the serious shakes… What on earth is that about? Feeling miserable, and alone… Going to curl up in corner of sofa and grump… Thank you for reading my grump, might feel less grumpy soon xx J x

Morning J I am afraid I dont really have any advice for you…I am just sorry your feeling grumpy. I get the serious shakes after every dog walk! Its just one of those things when you have MS I think… Erm - how to turn your grump around…I am trying to think of a joke to make you laugh…ummmmm (please bear in mind I have a really bad sense of humour) What did one ocean say to the other? Nothing, they just waved. Where does the general keep his army? Up his sleevey I am that sad that I made myself laugh typing bad jokes…that I have heard a thousand times before… I hope you feel better J. Hx

So funny I obviously felt the need to post twice. Stupid boards…

Hi Haley, sorry that you are grumpy …wheres the other 6 dwafs? get happy out while you settle down in the corner with sleepy!. I laughed at the jokes that were posted. Sue :lol:

opps this above post :oops: is for J not haley sue

georgeharris wrote:

Hi Haley, sorry that you are grumpy …wheres the other 6 dwafs? get happy out while you settle down in the corner with sleepy!. I laughed at the jokes that were posted. Sue :lol:

I was asked to choose a password with eight characters, so I chose ‘SnowWhiteandtheSevenDwarves.’ Sorry. Just wanted to continue the bad grumpy joke thread. I hope we all feel brighter soon. Alison x

…then they told me it wasn’t strong enough to be secure so I changed it to Superman. I hope tomorrow’s a better one Jo.

Hi, youre welcome to grump on here anytime. Were all here for each other. Check up with doc time, eh? luv Pollx