room 101

Brussel sprouts! my mum makes me eat them every Christmas and there just not nice!

Clutter! Cheryl:-)

I would get rid of nasty people who are so full of themselves, also make all politicians work a 37 hour week on minimum wage without claiming for expences. I would make it law for everyone to have a least one genuine bellylaugh a day and for everyone to love each other whether black,white, yellow, brown, gay, straight, disabled etc. etc.

I am smiling already :smiley:

xxx

litter louts

xxxx

Liars and cheats!!

I hope I don’t offend anyone with this, but use of ‘lol’ ; )

Hardly anyone who ever used ‘lol’ has ever actually just laughed out loud. A more accurate acronym would be something like ‘jetmnsmftn’ - just exhaled through my nose slightly more forcefully than normal.

And now that I think about it, there’s another language one I’d want to chuck in: misuse of the word ‘literally’. ‘Literally’ literally means literally. It does not mean ‘figuratively’. No one has been ‘literally driven up the wall’!

Dan

I wouldn’t really like to put anything into room 101 but i’d like to visit there myself for a day cos I think it’s proabably got loads of cool and interesting stuff in there.

Sue

x

Sales people who say “When its gone its gone” - it drives me demented

Oh and also people who say “I gave it 110%” doh its out of 100

Mary xxxx

Small knives and forks…worse still plastic knives and forks.

Wasps (again) - the skin heads of the insect world!

Mid lane motorway drivers

The use of the phrase “it’s all academic” because it isn’t (and it annoys the pants off my better half who IS an academic!).

The use of extreme bad language, shows a lack of vocabulary.

Just some of the things for Room 101

Packaging.

I would like to be able to open a packet of teabags without the use of sharp, dangerous implements and the SAS.

Oh and the phrase “I have MS but MS doesn’t have me”

No offence intended to any users of said phrase but what does it mean.

It reminds me of the motivational speaker gurus from the 80’s.

“There’s no I in team” and all that nonsense.

It literally drives me up the wall.

Des

next doors dog

Having to feel nervous about going to the neuro/gp in case they don’t believe you.

Pip

Companies that telephone without invitation, despite the fact that I have stopped trying to be polite and am ex-directory!

Boo x

Companies that try to flog cheap kitchens, dodgy passports etc via the use of spam.

Stewart (admin)

Bushfires

I live in Victoria, Australia and we have been having a terrible summer with non-stop bushfires this season

And Govts of all countries that attempt to slash funding to Disability Payments, Health and education…

B

I’m another Aussie I love to get rid of the heatwave.

I’d happily get rid of my next door neighbours & if there’s still room in Room 101 my ex husband :slight_smile:

Inconsiderate drivers who park their vehicle on the pavement

and

people who do not pick up their dog’s mess.

Pam x

People who try to get into a lift before you have got out!!!