room 101

The idea that people are not influenced by violent films and games.

How come a 30 second advert on tv can influence millions of people to go out and by a certain product… but a 2 hour violent film does not influence anyone to go out and commit a violent act?

Pat x (great post Poll )

Breed Specific Legislation. I hate it and its not working

O yes there’s an other one

People who do pick dog poo up but leave the poobag on the street or hang it from a tree branch. What is that all about.

I do agree with Pam dog poo should be picked up and binned

Ursie x

I forgot to add, people who press the button repeatedly when waiting for a lift. Especially when there’s a display saying which floor the lift is currently on. It hasn’t forgotten about you, and it won’t make it come any quicker!

Also, when you’re waiting for a lift or at a zebra crossing and have already pressed the button, people who then come along and press the button even though it’s clearly lit up.

And now that I think about it, people waiting for lifts who then try to get in it as soon as the door opens, without first waiting to see if there might be someone who wants to get out.

(Sorry, I spend a lot of time having to wait for lifts, so these things happen a lot!)

This lying, bullying government and bankers.

What makes you think there is a better one

[quote=“gunrunner”]

What makes you think there is a better one

[/quote] You can’t honestly believe there could ever be a worse Goverment than these Grabbing Morons. They are Robin Hood in Reverse, taking from the needy and giving to the Greedy. Margaret

id get rid of atos in one go

Sales assistants who when you ask them if there are any more for instance jars of coffee as the shelf is empty, insist on walking you back over to aforementioned empty shelf to make sure you’ve looked properly then tell you “no, we’ve sold out 'cos they’re on offer” If there had been any on the shelf I wouldn’t have needed to ask!!!

What about people who try to get on the public transport when you trying to get off!

Unless you are a traffic warden!

Not that I am but it would be fun to carry those fun parking tickets for car drivers who cannot park properly in car parks and take up two spaces!

Self - service checkouts aarrggghhh!!!

Strawberries!!! Get rid of them all send them away and lock the door.

Ok another one…

Large shops that pile up so much in the aisles that you can’t get your scooter around… and I assume same for wheelchairs.

My local WH Smith is one… and have to say my local M&S is recently doing the same! (name & shame!)

Pat x

Must post about Traffic Wardens as my husband is one.

A few years ago they were encouraged to issue as many tickets as possible but NOT anymore. Now they have to help everyone as much as possible such as carrying shopping, helping people put pushchairs/wheelchairs etc in cars. If they do have to issue a ticket and speak to the person concerned and that person listens to advise and sees the error of their ways then the ticket can be destroyed by the traffic warden.

This is in Stockton on Tees where the council has decided to take this approach to bring customers into the town centre to encourage money to be spent in local business. Last week my husband only issued 3 tickets whereas in the old system he would often give out over 25 a day.

Oh, and another thing he’s an expert at spotting fake Blue Badges which are then confiscated and person taken to court. And no he’s never confiscated a genuine one.

So they’re not all bad and if you don’t mind I’m rather fond of my hubby so please don’t put him in room 101!

Sarah x

sarah

i have had a chat with frank skinner-he agrees. ur hubby is not going in to room 101

ellie x

WTF?

pollx

Ah now boo, I have turned this once mind numbing type of call into a fun one.

When they ask to speak to Mrs Me, I say, in a childlike voice,No, not here. All gone`. If they persist, I repeat and add `Going now. Say bye bye.

By this time they usually have hung up and I end up laughing to myself. I imagine them saying, England is full of very rude people, or children left home alone.

Try it, it`s fun!

luv Pollx

But isn`t there practically always a heatwave there?

pollx