Reunited with frazer

Hello everyone, i thought i best open a new thread , the last one is so long there are so many lovely messages, thank you so much.

Well we are back together again. Frazer was delighted to see me he couldn’t stop licking me. Hes very thin but after days of being too poorly to eat , i wasn’t surprised, ive just given him his new toy its a snake with squeakers in it… he’s delighted with it, he’s lying on his blanket licking it.

Michelle and Frazer xx

3 Likes

Great news, I’m so pleased for you both!

Enjoy being back together and I hope Frazer continues to improve.

Sarah x

3 Likes

Brilliant Michelle, so pleased for all of you, and having you home Fraser will go from strength to strength.

Pam x

2 Likes

Michelle, this is a great relief to so many people. Seymour sits next to me passively but I’m sure he’s pleased.

Steve x

2 Likes

Such lovely news Michelle. I’ve been following your comments for the last wee while and hoping that Frazer makes a good recovery too. So many of us wishing you both well.

Anne ((((hugs+))))

2 Likes

So pleased you’re home with Frazer, I’m sure being back with you will speed up,his recovery.

I really hope he’ll soon be 100% again,

Take care Michelle,

Love Nina x

3 Likes

Brilliant news,so pleased for you.

J x

3 Likes

Oh that is fantastic news!

I’m so relieved that you’re together again.

Lots of love from me and Dickie,

Pat xxx

4 Likes

Brilliant news about Frazer. I am sure he will be bouncing around and eating like a horse before you know it. Remember, a cwtch from mum is the best medicine, Michelle, that’s what he needs! And enjoy your snake Frazer (but don’t annoy your mum too much with the squeaks!)

3 Likes

Thanks Sarah, its so lovely to have him back

Michelle x

Thanks Pam,

Its brilliant having him back, he won’t leave my side. We did our first walk today… just to the post office, he hadn’t forgotten what to do, he passed me the biscuits off the shelf when i asked him. I’m so pleased to have him with me again, i hated going places without him last week when we were on holiday, I only did it to make my children happy, I found it so hard being out in my chair without him.

Michelle x

2 Likes

Thank you Steve and Seymour, all of your messages helped such a lot.

Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

Thanks so much Anne, all of the kind messages and hugs really helped.

Michelle and Frazer xx

1 Like

Thanks Nina,

Frazer agrees with your message, he’s so pleased to be back , he’s curled at my feet as i write, he’s finished the last of his tablets today…he’s really pleased …he hated the yellow ones he ate all his food today but spat the yellow tablet back into is bowl…it was quite an ordeal picking up that last soggy tablet and holding his mouth shut till he gulped and swallowed it !

Michelle and Frazer xx

2 Likes

Thanks Mrs J, your kind words meant such a lot. I hope things are okay for you and your family.

Michelle and Frazer xx

3 Likes

Thanks Pat, it was lovely reading your kind messages, I always see you as being very kind hearted and extremely wise, it always amazes me how you write so many lovely messages to all of us on here with such good advice, it means such a lot especially knowing that you have been through so much yourself.

Thank you Love to you and Dickie from Michelle and Frazer xx

4 Likes

Thanks Boblatina, your kind messages helped us both. He loves his snake it is red and thankfully unstuffed…Frazer likes nothing better than taking all the stuffing out of his toys and leaving soggy clumps of it around the house…I was once very embarrassed… we were in Oxfam and he spotted a soft toy cat and picked it up before I noticed and chewed its arm off…I’m sure he did it on purpose, just so id have to buy it. I sewed its arm on again once we got home and although its been emptied of its stuffing its still got all its arms and legs…its actually one of his favourite toys.

Michelle and Frazer xx

2 Likes

Bert’s done that at dog charity stall! Very embarrasing - but I doubt we were the only dog family that were embarrassed that day! (The hand knitted labrador toy looks at me from a cupbard every time I go into the kitchen,)

Last week, he noticed that the rangers in our local country park had a teddy tied to the grille of his landrover. That nearly got him banned from our favourite walk. (Not really, the rangers thought it was very funny and he is one of their favourite dogs).

Problem he has with toys, is that squeaks drive him mad and he can’t rest until he has formally disembowelled the toy and removed its squeaker. Our dog trainer did say he had a “highly developed prey instinct and high intelligence”. We just think he’s a **** !

His favourite toy when he was a puppy was a small monkey with limited stuffing. It lasted for months until he decided it was its day to die and he ripped its head off and left it with all its limbs strewn over the patio. Dai took a photograph of it with a chalk outline and put it on Facebook with the title “CSI Penarth”

Daisy (the golden retriever) has a tennis ball addiction that is going to need an intervention very shortly!

Dogs. Don’t you just love 'em?! wink

5 Likes

Thank you so much Michelle, but you know it works both ways. I get a huge amount of support from everyone on here! Don’t know what I’d do without this board.

I was very pleased recently when I took Dickie to the vet. Last time I took him was only a few weeks after I got him and it was hell. He tried to bite and scratch me, the vet and her assistant. He was really like a wild thing.

This time, a year later, he was good as gold. The vet said he’s like a different cat and that’s because you’ve given him a safe and secure home. Made me feel so good and so pleased that he’s happy!

Lots of love,

Pat xx

4 Likes

Wonderful, glad you’re reunited now

Sonia x

1 Like